Reviews for After Hours
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awe I loved it! I love how Della teased Perry, and that they finally get to relax. After dessert of course ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really liked it!
Skysea chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I liked your story!
Skysea chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved your story! S
Barbara lambert chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I enjoyed your version of Perry and Della!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just lovely! Thank you!
Cabbi54 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Even though you're new to what many of us have loved for years, you did a fine job.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
She's teasing him by calling him "Mr. Mason". I always felt that's what she does. And vice versa. Love that you picked up on that! :) :) Thanks so much.
Terri chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Enjoyed reading your first story. Liked it. Will be waiting patiently for another.
razraz chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow - only two days of obsession. I can't remember not being obsessed. Great start to what hopefully it is a massive production of P/D fan fic. I love that he explains that being a lawyer is not 9 to 5 even though he knows he doesn't have to, he just can't help himself. Thanks for sharing. raz
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Thanks for adding to the collection! I am loving all the new stuff that's being added lately.

You've got a good grip on these characters. I can just imagine how frustrated Della must have been with Perry sometimes. And I loved how Paul "didn't want to know". :D

cw
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
BRAVO! I absolutely love where Della pulls her little trick on Perry about being an attornies secretary not being a 9 to 5! Absolutely wonderful fan fic! More please! An idea must be nearby for a new fic!
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Very niiiice! Sweet and romantic. Love the bantering between them and that Della realizes that Perry is so devoted to his clients and loves him all the more for it. Loved Paul in this too.