Reviews for After Hours
I did not want the chapter to end here. I wanted them to have dinner and return to his place for a well deserved dessert. Then they could make love and rest until their hearts were content. Hopefully this took place on Friday so they would have the week-end to enjoy themselves with plenty sex and rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
good job. character development comes with lots of work. and you are doing well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
very nice. do some more.
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awe I loved it! I love how Della teased Perry, and that they finally get to relax. After dessert of course ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really liked it!
Skysea chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I liked your story!
Skysea chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved your story! S
Barbara lambert chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I enjoyed your version of Perry and Della!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just lovely! Thank you!
Cabbi54 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Even though you're new to what many of us have loved for years, you did a fine job.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
She's teasing him by calling him "Mr. Mason". I always felt that's what she does. And vice versa. Love that you picked up on that! :) :) Thanks so much.
Terri chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Enjoyed reading your first story. Liked it. Will be waiting patiently for another.
razraz chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow - only two days of obsession. I can't remember not being obsessed. Great start to what hopefully it is a massive production of P/D fan fic. I love that he explains that being a lawyer is not 9 to 5 even though he knows he doesn't have to, he just can't help himself. Thanks for sharing. raz
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Thanks for adding to the collection! I am loving all the new stuff that's being added lately.

You've got a good grip on these characters. I can just imagine how frustrated Della must have been with Perry sometimes. And I loved how Paul "didn't want to know". :D

cw
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
BRAVO! I absolutely love where Della pulls her little trick on Perry about being an attornies secretary not being a 9 to 5! Absolutely wonderful fan fic! More please! An idea must be nearby for a new fic!