Reviews for History Repeated?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
man this is hella fucked up...
yukinari chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
ok please update
RukaRukia chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Who's the uke and who's the seme? that was adorable! I luv how u portray Naruto as an innocent but I doubt he can be like that after 3 years with Jiraya, plus Naruto used to edit Icha Icha...
WolvesKey chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Good Lord, you would've thought with how often he was around Jiraiya that he would've picked up on sex, lol. Good story! :)
Lunari Sakana chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
oh Lordy Lou I can just hear Kakashi sensei telling Naruto about sex, I feel sorry for Kakashi and Madara, Naruto is such a blond sometimes! lol!
Kathalla chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Awe poor Madara... his is soo messed up! :(
DupesClause chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
So...smex next chappie, yes? :D And if so, will Madara be bottom? He totally seems like an uke in this story. But Naruto on bottom would be alright also. So...lemon? xD One track mind FTW
javiitthaxx chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Quote:

""Madara!" Naruto threw himself onto the bed and hugged Madara tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay! I heard about what happened!"

Madara wrapped his arms around Naruto and hugged him tightly. He sat up, leaning against the headboard of the bed and pulled Naruto onto his lap, the Jinchuriki's back against his stomach. He held him tightly around the waist, nuzzling into Naruto's hair gently."

You kinda repeat "tightly" too much :P
SmileSusieQ chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Wow. You could really feel Madaras pain. I'm glad hes finally coming around. Great chapter ,can't wait for the next one.
ZatSmoopy chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
You got my hopes up... TT_TT
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Yeah, you made a new chapter alright. I love this one, and you even said a lemon is next... hm, I never wrote a lemon before, but I know what it is. So good luck :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Oh Madara you had me worried there for a moment, I was like "you can't leave Naruto yet! He still needs you!" this is getting better and better keep up the good work. I want to kill that shop keeper for hurting Madara!
Iceheart15 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Assassination would have happened sooner or later I guess.

I hope I'm not speaking too soon when I say It's all going to get better now.

I'm glad he can learn too heal now.

Update soon please!
ZatSmoopy chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
What was wrong with him? Was he poisoned by the dango.
Lunari Sakana chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
oh Madara you poor thing, oh how is Naruto going to handle two Uchihas at once. Those boys need help!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »