Reviews for History Repeated?
Taira Yukiko chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
interesting story hope you update!
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I agree with another reviewer I too would like to see a kiss between Naruto and Madara. This one was a sad chapter, I think that even though Naruto and Sasuke are not related I still think they are like brothers and until Naruto saves Sasuke, Sasuke may as well be dead mentally and emotionally to Naruto, until he saves Sasuke. So I think that Naruto might actually understand a little of what Madara is thinking. I know that this story is going to turn out great!
ZatSmoopy chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
(teary eyed) Poor Madara.. Is this going to be Madara x Naruto?
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
This story is getting good, and a time skip you say hmm, that sounds like a good idea, oh I would like to see a kiss :D
ZatSmoopy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OMG so so good! I couldn't have done it better! Please please continue,
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You just had to kill Zetsu, my favorite character and he's dead. Ok now time for the actual review: Sorry about the above sentence, but I just love that character. Oh Madara you poor deluded thing, I hope that Naruto might try to save Madara as well as Sasuke, that would be a nice thing to see. This was a very interesting thing to read, and I would love to read more from you. I absolutely love your stories!
DupesClause chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Great start!

But...I honestly think this should be just a friendship thing if it's MadaraXNaruto. The pairing seems kinda...odd to me. But if it's not them then by all means with anyone else.

This just my option though which you don't have to listen to and even if you decide with the default pairing then I will still read this because I adore all of your stories.

Please continue.
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow. Poor Madara. I wonder why hes so hateful of the Leaf village. I hope he eventually opens up to Naruto. You really know how to keep the suspense flowing. Can't wait to see more.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was really good, please continue :D
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6