Reviews for All Seven
Clairhys chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ahahahahaha, I'm sorry! I'm just here to review on your summary! XDD IT'S SO FUNNEH!

Though, Eh HRM *cough cough*, *straightens up tie*, I end up reading it. It's good. Your writing and story, for a songfic.
animechik16 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Short plot but pretty good nice lemons! ;D
ali5ma chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Shika/Naru and have Naru be seme. please please this story was the bomb
Koi-The-Winkinator chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Dx it was so saaaaaad!...when the yaoi ended :(
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I forgot to mention how I liked you fitting in gluttony like that. I'd been wondering how you would, and that worked.

As descriptive as it is, I can't imagine any woman thinking of her own breasts as "mounds." Why is it everyone thinks Tenten is so tiny?

Four different sex scenes in one chapter for one fic? Ambitious and industrious!

I admit, when starting this, I wouldn't have guessed it would end with a quadruple wedding followed by an equal number of wedding nights. While there was a bit of a and-then-this-happened-because-it-did quality to the story, I see now that it was so you could get to the naughty bits faster. LOL

Thanks for the entertainment. Happy reading!
Fanwoman chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
And the two lazy bums missed it all. LOL

I'd never thought of Neji's hair in a bun, like Tenten's. That would be fun.

Bah! Nothing wrong with happy endings. :D

However, it's a bit easier to follow for the reader if you divide the dialog up so each character gets their own paragraph, instead of having whole scenes as single paragraphs.
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Nothing for stuff we suck at than to practice.

Oh-ho! And you invented a cool Inuzuka technique! And you know that dogs headbutt!

That wasn't bad, though the sudden and unexpected arrival of Tenten was almost random, since I don't remember her being mentioned as being at the party. I can't help wondering, "Is he really dying?"
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I feel dumb; I thought I'd Alerted this. XD

Personally, I think Naruto beat Neji much more for himself than Hinata, but that's me.

How is it, even when he acts like an idiot, we still feel sorry for Neji?

Mutt my backside; Kiba is a purebred.

Such a cliffhanger! Fortunately, I don't have to wait. :D
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I forgot to mention that it was odd how the last paragraph of the last chapter changed POV from Kiba to third person. Likewise, there are some perspective issues with this one. Speed writing is nice, but consider setting it aside for a day and reviewing it to catch that sort of thing.

You made Shika and Naruto lovers? Interesting. I hadn't really thought about it, but they are opposites. Neji being Mr. Envy is both interesting and believable. That you make him envious of all romantic relationships, not just hetero ones, is a cool twist. That you still haven't told us what happened is a bit teasing. LOL
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Well, that's a taunting place to end a chapter! XD
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
It's an interesting idea, basing each chapter off a different sin. The we-must-deal-with-the -repercussions-of-something-we-did-during-a-party-while-drunk plot device has been done to death, but that's because it offers so many funny and dramatic possibilities.