Reviews for A Rose Unfolding
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! And it's even better that it's about Em and Rose. Thank you so much for writing this.
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
I live Rosalie and Emmett and this was Great! You did such a good job capturing Rose's fear and hesitation, and Emmett's loving, caring nature. Excellent!
LaidToRest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This was absolutely amazing! I never thought that I'd love a Rosalie and Emmett fanfic so much! The characters were so beautifully written, you did such a great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This was absolutely incredible! Omg thank you so much for writing this. This has become one of my favorite Emmett/Rosalie fanfics. It was raw, realistic, and ridiculously well written. Once again Thank you.
KatWithaKay chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was really the best Emmett & Rosalie story out-there, being the only one that follows up on what the books say. The only thing I would have liked to have been in there was more about how they came to be but your story truly was amazing. Good job and keep up the good work! Jalace for life right? lol
newbie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
this was simply beautiful. i come back to read this story again and again!
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very nice I loved the look inside Rosalie's mind.
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved this view into em and rose who are undoubtably my faviourite couple in the twilight saga. For me this has officially become what happened with them because so many writers usually skip over Roses past when they do their story whereas you treated it really well. I imagine the wedding night would have been hard for rose and I love how you did it here and how patient emmett was and how they worked through her fear.

I'll stop rambling now :) overall basically this was perfect!
rrwqueenrider chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Another great story! Emmett is such a big teddy bear and this story only made me more appreciative of their relationship. He understands Rose like no one else can. He's the rough to her polished, the physical strength to match her emotional strength. They really and truly are made for each other. The way he coaxed her, but stopped when she needed him to, taking the cues from her body, was just magnificent. That's true love right there.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love it! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
ObsessedWith chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh My God! I've been looking for a detailed, well-thought, and well-written wedding night story about Rosalie and Emmett for ages. Thank You So Much! Great Story!
Lynell chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was absolutely amazing. Rosalie and Emmett being my FAVORITE couple out of the Twilight franchise, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this story. It was eloquent, thoughtful, and utterly perfect. You captured the persona of both characters flawlessly, and I definitely am going to look into more of your work. ...Even if I could care less about Jasper/Alice and Bella/Edward.

God bless! 3
ArchAngelnjm chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
beautifully written! i loved every bit of it!
JosieFinyx chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was my first time reading a fanfic centered around Rosalie and Emmett and it was great. A sweet but heartbreaking story with Emmett at his most sensitive and Rosalie at her most vulnerable - amazing!
Cyper22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was wonderful!

You are such a talented writer and always convey so much emotion into your words and stories. It is a real gift to be able to paint such strong emotions and pictures with words alone!

You are a fantastic writer!