Reviews for 30 Minutes
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Neal was adorable. I worried that he had worse stories to tell. And we know he wouldn't want to tell Peter like this. Thanks for writing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
neal opening up some... good for all of us who are interested in his past ;-)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awww how cute. I just cannot recall episode right now, for some reason. But I remember dopey Neal and it was so fun.
So this totally made up for missing possibilities :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I think Vital Signs is one of everyone's favorite episodes. So much potential for fanfiction! XD

I love the story. Very real, very subtle and yet it's all there. Great work.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really liked this! Vital Signs is one of my favorite episodes too-very nice missing scene! I especially cracked up at the 'Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater' hahaha, I could so see Neal saying that in the state he was in on the show. :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
aww, this is so sweet
Aria chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Loved your story, it had the perfect amount of angst, humor and family in it!

It was quite fun reading it, hope you write something more soon. You've got style.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great job on your first fic! :]
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awww, loved this! A more open Neal is very lovable, and him tearing up at Peter's admission is lovely. Small side note: I think the Americans call it GPS and not SatNav. ;o) On second thought, Peter wouldn't need a standalone GPS since that would be built into the Taurus's car computer.
dahne1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was awesome! Can't believe it was your first fan fiction, Crime Scene Idiot. Vital Signs was one of my favorite episodes too by the way.
TWINS RULE chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I still can't believe that Neal got drugged! This story reminds me of my twin brother. Whenever we were in the car he would turn the radio on full blast, then I would turn it down and he would be all hurt, but then 3 minutes later he's like "Hey,I dedicate this song to you." Then he would start singing to a tune of a song and add my name into it and wouldn't shut up until we got to where we were going. If only I had Matt Bomer as my brother! (The actor that plays Neal.) At least he's a better singer than my brother! :)

Anyway, enough about me. Excellent story! You are a very talented writer! Keep on writing!
puellascribit5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Great job! One of my favorite episodes too! :)
randompopsicle chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
:D Eep! Loved it! that's one of my favorite episodes, too! and I can so see something like this happening on the car ride home.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nicely done. I loved the matter-of-fact way Neal brought up his prison injury and how it happened. And loved Peter's protectiveness almost bringing Neal to tears - poor Neal. Excellent job :D
PoeticJustice84 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Your first posting is great. I usually do not leave too many reviews, but I give praise where it is due. Welcome to the fanfiction world. Hope to see more stories soon.