Reviews for Human Emotions
DS chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
._. This is new. SlenDOS.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh lol Xd Someone actually did it! There actually is a Slender and Portal fanfic! Not to be rude, Slendy, but you and GLaDOS would have never worked. Last time I checked, you can't be near electrical things e-e You've shut her down if you were anywhere near her...
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my God.

... OTP.

Thank you for this. Wow. *shudder* SlenDOS: now THERE'S a match made in android hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
KEEEP GOIN PLEASE!
AnimeOtakuChick113 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Slendeh...and...and GLADOS?! whoa O.O
keybladedude chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
...i don't know what to say. Nothing negative, but this interests me.
Fie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Me again. I finally played the games. And it seems I was right... It makes just as much sense in context. Damn, we need more slenderverse/Portal crossovers. What would be awesome would be if Jay from MH wakes up in Aperture... GLaDOS making fun of him, him getting mad at Chell for not talking, him and Wheatley making bad decisions together... Oh, how great it would be if someone wrote a fic like this! *nudge nudge, hint hint*
Fie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I bet this makes just as much sense wether I've played Portal or not... I haven't, by the way, but I plan on doing so someday. This story was awesome. And is the word count just a coincidence?
UniqueStar chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This story managed to change my life. It was how I found out about Slender Man. I looked him up one night and got obsessed with all the videos and blogs. I also looked him up on deviantART, where I replied to someone's comment about him being cute. We became quick friends, and now I have tons of friends who like Slender Man, when before I had no friends at all. Thank you. -
xXKatnissXx chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
GLaDOS and Slenderman. hmm...

XD
Hoshi No Shojo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This introduced me to Slender Man last year! :'D Amazing job, it's not horrible. At all. 3 Yeah.
applejuice724 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
want moar lol :P

this is a very interesting fanfic i do hope you continue :D
Graypaw chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Before reading:

*SQUEEE*

After reading:

*SQUEEEEEEEEE* I dont know why but i just love the idea of a Glados/Slender man fic! I think you should write more 0:)
VIoLET chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
No, it was not terrible! I loved it! YES, the first person I know who likes both Portal and Slender Man! . Ya gotta love 'em both.
FischerE4 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
wasn't too bad. what really drew me was the word count...i don't suppose that was on purpose? lol

you should write a fic about what would happen if GlaDos were to compete against HAL9000...that would be awesome.