Reviews for Truth is a Dare
Dabsofkiwi chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I seriously almost left my food burn in the oven because I couldn't stop reading this. Bravo. 3
Alice chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Oh my gosh, i loved this SOOOOOO much, you are an amazing writer
SoulMore chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
And. Dies. That was beautiful. I thought it was just going to be kind of cute and funny, and then it was fantastic. Thank you very much for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
A terribly and deliciously wonderful read. Captivated me from the beginning and left me tearful in the end.
MayoAmor22 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I love your story it's absolutely amazing and HOT!
JBubbles chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Gah! "The other man's sigh enveloped him, rattled the fortress of his chest and arms. Finally; "I know many languages, Charles. I had to learn... but I don't remember what your words mean. I unlearned them. I don't have them anymore...""

Beautiful! Beautifuuuuuuul! And Charles answer was sublime. I adored this fic.
Bran-chan chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
That was a true love story. Man make more! x'D
HellishHope chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is amazing. You write their personalities, words and actions sooooooo believably. Great job.
kyatariina chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Funny and hot loved it
Heart Torn Out chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
WHO ARE YOU?

And how the fuck do you do what you do? Please. I need to know. You are like so amazing that i am not even jealous. i can't be jealous, i can only be in awe and admire you. Legit. WHAT. THE. HELL. is this and how to you write it. I love this, seriously. keep doing what you do. legit.

Ich leibe dich. Legit. You wrote this amazeballs stuff so ich definitely leibe dich.

~Heart
Gabbyluv23 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
I loved it. I was only trying to read the first part because I really needed to get to bed then I was like, what's one more part? Then I was like, I'll just read half of three. Then I just read the rest. So I might as well read four too... lol
Teldra chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This was lovely :)
Christa4ever chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I enjoyed it! Thanks for writing it!
OrchisAilsa chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Yes. This. The beauty of any pairing comes from the personalities and depth of the characters... not from the hotness of the actors. You have hit the nail on the head here. I enjoyed this so much.