Reviews for Truth is a Dare
SorrySucker19 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Ow, wait, no, WHAT HAPPENED AT CUBA NOW?!
Dabsofkiwi chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I seriously almost left my food burn in the oven because I couldn't stop reading this. Bravo. 3
Alice chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Oh my gosh, i loved this SOOOOOO much, you are an amazing writer
SoulMore chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
And. Dies. That was beautiful. I thought it was just going to be kind of cute and funny, and then it was fantastic. Thank you very much for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
A terribly and deliciously wonderful read. Captivated me from the beginning and left me tearful in the end.
MayoAmor22 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I love your story it's absolutely amazing and HOT!
JBubbles chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Gah! "The other man's sigh enveloped him, rattled the fortress of his chest and arms. Finally; "I know many languages, Charles. I had to learn... but I don't remember what your words mean. I unlearned them. I don't have them anymore...""

Beautiful! Beautifuuuuuuul! And Charles answer was sublime. I adored this fic.
Bran-chan chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
That was a true love story. Man make more! x'D
HellishHope chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is amazing. You write their personalities, words and actions sooooooo believably. Great job.
kyatariina chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Funny and hot loved it
Heart Torn Out chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
WHO ARE YOU?

And how the fuck do you do what you do? Please. I need to know. You are like so amazing that i am not even jealous. i can't be jealous, i can only be in awe and admire you. Legit. WHAT. THE. HELL. is this and how to you write it. I love this, seriously. keep doing what you do. legit.

Ich leibe dich. Legit. You wrote this amazeballs stuff so ich definitely leibe dich.

~Heart
Gabbyluv23 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
I loved it. I was only trying to read the first part because I really needed to get to bed then I was like, what's one more part? Then I was like, I'll just read half of three. Then I just read the rest. So I might as well read four too... lol
Teldra chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This was lovely :)
Christa4ever chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I enjoyed it! Thanks for writing it!