Reviews for Well It Worked For Frodo
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hehehe. Nice.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
But this could never happen in canon because that would be *sensible* (heaves huge sigh).
ARedHair chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Nice. This highlights a serious plot hole. There really isn't any good explanation for them wearing the locket, especially when they had other means to keep it secure.
ian chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
so wher is the nesisay lets throw it in a valcano and see what happens chapter?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very funny.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very nice. I got a good laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
haha...you're so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Chapter 2 why dont we throw it into a mountan off fire?
insomniacClarinetist chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
And that is what happens when you watch a movie, don't read the book, and mention it to Hermione... I am kind of similar to her in this matter (or at least I assume she gets this way because she loves books so much). I didn't mind the movies (although in my opinion, they got better as time went on) but have you ever read an HP fanfic written by someone who never read the book? It's a disaster. They spell character names wrong, half the stuff is movie canon (which is technically not canon at all because JK Rowling wasn't really involved all that much in the movies), not book canon. I mean, I know they only heard the names, but couldn't they be bothered to look them up on the Harry Potter wiki, or Wikipedia? It frustrates me that some people can be so careless in their writing.

Okay. Sorry for ranting in a review. The words poured out of me. I really liked this story- I was laughing hysterically while reading Hermione's rant. Especially the "had a finger bitten off" because with the italics, I could hear Hermione saying that in my head. And I loved Ron's response! Harry's too.

Star*
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So funny, but mostly because I could totally believe that coul dhave happened! Hahaha just had to smile, I'm sorry, but that is so the male mindset: I saw it in a movie! Still, very humorous and I liked it!
Isilarma chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is brilliant! I always wondered why Harry thought he had to wear the thing round his neck. Great job.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good thought it was a stupid idea to where it.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is good.
Mo chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thank you! Finally someone gets it! Why wear the damn thing when it'll be perfectly safe inside Hermonie's bag? I mean seriously? Come on people! It's a good thing Hermonie saw all three of the Lord of the Rings movies otherwise something like, oh I don't know, Ron leaving,the three of them nearlly tearing eachother apart, and Harry almost drowning in freezing cold water would have happened.
DragongirlM chapter 1 . 9/26/2011