Reviews for Attractions
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
gxc
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is great so far. I am so glad someone else caught the attraction between June and Optimus. Keep writing.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Cool story, Black Oracle. Both chapters were excellent and were on par with the "Metal Attraction" episode. If something inspires you in "Transformers: Prime," I know you'll wanna write more stories based on it.
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Well done, mindlessmuscules, well done! *to BreakDown*

Love new chapter, short, fresh and funny!
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I feel bad for poor Airachnid " She is my favorite Decepticon villian XD! Now what will happen to her in the show? I hope we could see her much often and we could see her battling Optimus someday... That will be very interesting }D.

Excellent chapter, my friend! You win a BIG 10 for your wonderful stories! w
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hah now I love this pairing :D Wanna see more :3
Lady-Dijana chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Very nice! :D I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed, aaaa...shall we say..."spark" beetween them :D hope to see a continuation of this! LD
Brat in the Hat chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oooh, interesting! Goodness, I sense Jack going through the roof later at the thought of his mother with Optimus. XD I personally prefer Ratchet/June, but I'll definitely stay tuned for the rest of this! :D
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Heh, thanks to that one sentence she said, I now ship Optimus/June.

"Metal Attraction" really seemed to be piling on the Transformer/Human pairings. Jack/Arcee, Bulkhead/Miko, and Optimus/June...

Truthfully, it makes me think the writers had ulterior motives for naming the title "Metal Attraction" besides the obvious magnetic implications. ;)
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Yeah! You right! XD I though about that with June Darby when she looks Optimus in the other episode Crisscross! It looks like she attract him because of his maturity? Or the understand about the things that Prime has experience? I don't know XD But is good in this serie someone take Optimus like a caretaker and someone who cared about him, I don't saying his team don't care about him, on the contrary.I am saying that finally some of the humans ask where is he and when Ratchet said he was not in the base, and June feels some sad and dissapoint, really I think this will be a interesting pairing w, not a relationship, I mean a friendship between Jack's mom and Prime XD. I hope in the next episode or the other she and Prime could have, perhaps a little chat w That will be very interesting w.

Excellent story like always, my friend! Really you must work with the Hub, you could give good ideas for the episodes! w
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Bumblebeeā€¦ what are you thinking?
Anodythe chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ooooo...our own One Life to Live or Eastenders? The episode was good and the "epilogue" even better!
Jacob Shives chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Alright! Way to go!
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
[... and Bumblebee's large, round eyes widened even further.]

That was beautiful, haha!

Great job. . I swore you could have worked for the Hub, since this was well done... Keep writing. .

XOXO