Reviews for Breaking the Chains
Krominicon chapter 1 . 8/7
okay, so i was looking for a new fanfiction to read in christian/pokemon community and i stumbled upon this. it really interesting and super detailed... and that's what scares me. i can't stop reading it, no matter how gruesome it is.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
That was good.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that Lucario resembles the Egyptian god, Anubis.
Naomi chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Very very good story. I will gladly read the sequel.
Naomi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I am a Christian, and you are one of the first people I have seen to connect videogames with God, and for that I congratulate you.
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
I hope you know that they dont call the pokemon deity god but instead call him arceus as he is the creator of the pokemon universe
SonicSonic54321 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I'm a Christian, and I really loved the first story. Looking forward to the rest of the sequel. )
SonicSonic54321 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
I have a few questions: Will all of the Lucarios get the Mega Evolution or just BTC Aaron? And since Blaziken also has a Mega Evolution, will Victoria also acheive it? It's going to be awesome if she does!
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 9/1/2013

...why is God always given fancy gold cursive? Why wouldn't it be a assortment of colors, if not psychedelic? He did create color. Just a wandering thought that hit me.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
A rather depressing start. Reminded me of Numbers 22:32-33. If the donkey had not shied away from God, he would have struck down the man that beat it.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
You just made my day; I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for the sequel!
OseanSoldier chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Finally got around to finishing this! Really enjoyed it despite the sleep I lost doing so. Your sequel looks really interesting and I can't wait to see what you have planned.
OseanSoldier chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
too tired to leave a serious in depth review, not that I think I have left on of those anyway... Once again, great job!
OseanSoldier chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
okay, humors gone, replaced by complete and utter sorrow. Great chapter despite shattering my soul...
OseanSoldier chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
How much humor can you put back to back to back! People are trying to sleep in my house and this isn't helping them out. Once again great chapter with plenty of great laughs.