Reviews for Insecurities
woofyy chapter 1 . 4/15
Cute story :) good luckies with your future stories )
Aya Wanderlust chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Aww.. rikuo being insecure like this is kinda cute! I ship rikuotsurara too. Not a fan of rikuokana tho. Lol.
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Aww I thought there's more rikuo x tsurara *pout*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Aww, how sweet. Cute story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I Love You
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome! And so kawaii
Sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it so f***ing much! 3 3
Please made a sequel! Please! Please! Please! OH, PLEASE!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
The epiphany seemed a bit out of left field (but then so is Rikuo's canon crush on Kana). Otherwise, nice story. I did notice a few grammar mistakes, but they're not major.
satomika chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i like it...
although i think night rikuo should still visit kana and tell her what he feels so that she wouldn't hope for him...

more tsurara/rikuo servings, please!
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So cute! Thanks for the fic! But I get the feeling that.. I really want to bash Kana. Hahaha! Ya know, Morely these days, my hatred continues to grow rapidly for her. Nyahahahaha
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aww! Cute!
Kimihearts chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Awww man I wish it was longer!
Suki90 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Sky-san, can I translate your trilogy to Spanish? I'll credit your work obviously! Could you let me do it? please ,
Cami Sky chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love it! It was a really beautiful fic! English is not my mother languaje, even if I studied several years, i like to read fics in english to practice. And this one was a very cute practice. Ill said it again, i love it. Congratulations, it was a beauty!
Medusa's Hairdresser chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Pretty nice. First FF I read on Nurarihyon no Mago and I'll look up the sequel immediatly. I never quite tried to see difference between Rikuo's both forms, in the hope of the night and day form to somewhat overlap, but this is exactly how I thought Rikuo (day) would feel.