Reviews for Hurt
Charlie0925 chapter 37 . 8/18
Awesome, awesome writing here hon! I LOVED THIS FIC! ;o)
TinaF chapter 37 . 7/15
Another fantastic story!
survivors chapter 37 . 6/19
Great story
JesAFan chapter 37 . 6/19
You know a couple of chapters back you mentioned to get the tissues ready because it was sob worthy. I admit, those chapters tugged at my heart but no tears were hurt during the reading of those chapters. HOWEVER! Them little suckers made their escaped when I read Sam was crying because Bella was preggo! Aw! *tear*

Much love...
babychicks chapter 37 . 6/16
Amazing :) I thought it was pretty funny how Em washed the beddings after Sam slept on the bed x) you're a great writer. Keep it up!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 37 . 6/7
Great story, I'm glad Sam got his HEA! Thanks!
Novel's addict chapter 37 . 4/16
Loved it so much and i am so angry with him that he didn't figure out a way to break the imprint earlier than this , and i absolutely love the relationship that she had with paul :D
I really like that song. And this story.:)
tadah2 chapter 37 . 3/8
This was overall lovely. What I really liked is that you didn't draw out the angsty bits for longer than necessary. My heart was extra-conflicted when Paul started making his move, but I think that might have be the impetus for the rest of the story. Very good.
tadah2 chapter 29 . 3/8
If the alpha's feelings influenced the others feelings, then in addition to love for Bella from the non-imprinted, the imprinted would have a loathing for their imprints, too.
tadah2 chapter 14 . 3/8
I'd love to try to put my husband on a points system. He would outwait me, I know. My dad wasn't much of a hunter, but this much he taught me. He said, "Tadah2, a bad hunter stalks his prey. A good hunter waits. Be patient." My husband is a good hunter.
tadah2 chapter 9 . 3/7
I'm totally overstepping because we've exchanged like, one email, but-Americans rob the cradle, we don't snatch from it. And in an earlier chapter, the black chapter-Americans, particularly young ones, are more likely to associate Black Friday with the Day-After-Thanksgiving sales instead of the great stock market crash that began the Great Depression. Or maybe that's my perception of it. Black Friday-the-Sale is definitely more of a central part of our collective conscious, though.

I really like this story up to now. Good job torturing Sam, and I always enjoy spying on dudes when they're solo. XD (That sounded creepier than I meant it. Imean pretend dudes in fanfiction, or those who have given their consent, lol.)
elliefayet chapter 37 . 1/10
no wonder johnny's version of 'hurt' was on repeat in my brain the whole time i read this!

and love for nin aside, you can't beat the man in black's version... imo
xSilentSakurax chapter 37 . 1/9
Great story. I really enjoyed it. :)
AnikaHerondale chapter 37 . 1/5
Thoroughly enjoyed this story :) beautiful writing and paced really well, the relationships didn't develope obnoxiously fast but you didn't have to wait forever, you know? You're a great writer
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »