Reviews for Hurt
srw601 chapter 37 . 5/18
you write amazing stories
Tommy14 chapter 37 . 4/25
Thank you for posting this wonderful story and the hours of good reading.
Spudzmom chapter 37 . 3/16
I loved everything about this fic. Thank you for writing and sharing.

~Spudz
I love this story! I never get tired of reading it! Xo
Kggla chapter 1 . 1/15
Love all your stories. Thanks for sharing your creative mind.
AC24 chapter 37 . 1/10
So here I'm again, Hahahaha I told I was planing on reading this one. I don't know, I have come to like this couple for some reason and I'm not abandoning Paul. Again, with the FF, Hahahaha darling I love it, I just enjoyed so much, I know that a FF is reaaally good when they made my chest ache or when a ball of feeling forms in my throat and with this one I certainly did. I hated so much Emily she was such a bitch and Paul was so caring with Bella. I hope that you keep writing and I really doubt that you fail with one FF, you writing skills are on point, trust more.
tesfaye chapter 37 . 12/14/2016
This is absolutely my favorite fanfiction among all those I've read here, on . You finished in the most perfect wayAnd there will be no more imprinting for Sam". It's amazing how you explored the huge hole that the imprinting has in Twilight. If the wolf become whatever the imprinting needs, then he's just fated to forget himself and become a puppet. Thank you for sharing this story, it's really a great work
Guest chapter 37 . 12/4/2016
I enjoyed this Sam/ Bella story. It had excellent drama and a creative aspect on imprinting. The ritual to break his imprint with Emily was intriguing and I'm glad it worked. Thanks for sharing this!
Kips34 chapter 37 . 11/29/2016
I've read this story before, and it's always been one of my favorites, even among your works. So I had some free time today and I decided I wanted to just sit down and read for an hour or so. Well, an hour turned into several and I ended up reading the entire story, again. Haha. Thank you again for sharing your stories with all of us on FanFiction. I never get tired of reading your work and I look forward to more of it in the future. :)
Gabby-Hunter chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
There is a way of getting positive but not being pregnant, being really stressed out which is why people have to go to the doctors to make sure
Guest chapter 37 . 10/31/2016
I have read this story multiple times. I love it everytime. Thank you for writing it.
AshleyStewart09 chapter 37 . 9/11/2016
This was amazing! Thanks for writing it
andrewpine chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
It'a shame he couldn't beat his wolfs ass for being so how will he get out of this mess?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
I am surprised that the wolf doesn't just phase and hunt down and kill her since it was it screw up and it needs to fix did it imprint on Bella trying to fix it's screw up?
HogwartsPhan chapter 37 . 8/16/2016
I absolutely loved this story! So beautifully written, I felt the emotions of every single character. Amazing!
2,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »