Reviews for Royal Brawler
"What is one life in the shadow of millions?" -Robin FE:A
That's what I think.
I have seen this fic floating around for awhile, but never clicked on until today.

Boy, am I glad I did!
EclipseKuran chapter 31 . 3/15
Just the way that you ended this story was amazing. I couldn't stop reading.
LadyAraa chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
that's scary! and random. That red aura, tho xD
LadyAraa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
no more damsel! time to be the hero. :P u go Zelda! n Sheik?! yes! goint to be a sweet story!
LunaAzul788 chapter 31 . 10/24/2014
This was one of the stories I have ever enjoyed reading in the entirety of ! My emotions seemed to have bounced off walls and sprang all around the room. Anyways, the piece was very well-written for the reasons it had good dynamism in vocabulary and proficient grammar. It was all-to-good to have a singular passionate kiss at the end, rather having it multiple times or at the middle. I did however spot some typographical errors, nonetheless, it was not very obvious and did not greatly affect your story. To conclude, great job! :)
ZeLinkskys chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
I know it took forever to finally review this story but... Can I say this is one of the cutest endings I have ever read? 'Cause it is! Thanks for an awesome story and I can't wait to see what else you write!
Chameleon Eyes chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
You should probably change your nouns to pronouns to make your writing flow better. Try counting how many "Zeldas" you used in a paragraph, and you'll see what I mean.

I love the creativity here. The Assist Trophies bit was interesting. Seeing Krystal was a surprise since she wasn't in Brawl as a Brawler, but I'm assuming she will play a major minor character with Fox and Meta Knight. In fact, I hope you use the entire Brawl roster. That would be amazing!

I wish you described the Smash City more. I imagined it as a Colosseum with futuristic and past architecture, and maybe you imagined it differently. You need to guide readers more by inserting subtle descriptive sentences in your writing to make us see and get what everything looks like in your head.

I've realized you finished writing this. Perhaps you should plan on making a SSB4/Zelda story as a sequel to Royal Brawler.
Chameleon Eyes chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
It was good of you to incorporate the fighting styles into your story. I like that. Research is a nice foundation to any story that needs it.

Nice blonde-to-brunette save there. I'd still prefer if it were Twilight Princess Link, Ganondorf and Zelda. After playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl for a loooonnng time (SIX YEARS!), I always view them as their Twilight Princess selves. If you look at the trophies in the options menu, it even says they're the TP characters! Wow. I just made a big deal out of something that I said I wouldn't make a big deal of. But it's a big deal to me now! Ha ha.

Anyways, about the writing in this was pretty good, but I saw repetitiveness of words in a couple of sentences. For example, "Eyes still adjusting to the new day, her eyes threatened to close before she flapped water..." has the words "eyes" repeated in it, making it clumsy and awkward to read. It isn't fluent if you repeat the same words more than once in a sentence (unless it's pronouns).

Aura studies are interesting. I'm interested in what will become of the out of the blue red aura, lol. :P
Chameleon Eyes chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great first chapter. The only things that annoyed me were your overuse of "that", which is really unnecessary in most sentences, and the invariance of sentence structure. In most of your sentences, they started with the subject "Zelda" or "s/he" or "Sheik" etc. It sounded very boring and it's the very thing you should stray away from when writing creatively.

I really enjoyed your story plot wise. Two of my favourite games combined into one :D I think you should've done Twilight Princess as a back-story instead of Ocarina of Time, mainly because Zelda and Link in brawl are based on the Twilight Princess appearances. Nonetheless, it didn't bother me that much, so I shall continue reading and reviewing! :)
InkWoven chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
LOVED IT. That bit after the line break was perfect. "Legend of Zelda." Yes. Indeed. Sweet satisfaction!

Congratulations on the story. This is quite the accomplishment (as is your story on Amazon - congrats! I'd love to know more!). I look forward to following what you do in the future. Keep being awesome!
GlassGazer chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
Nicely done (:
Vivi-ntvg chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
"And Ganondorf was secretly a pretty pink princess." LOL Imagine him wearing a pink dress... xDD
Anyway, on the whole, I really enjoyed this story!
Zeltra chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
That last line... I love it so much. This was an amazing way to wrap up an outstanding story. And, Ike, I love you. That was overdue. Anyway, can't wait to see if there's going to be a sequel or not. Bai!
Purestrongpoem chapter 31 . 8/31/2014