Reviews for Twisted Well
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Yuo stopped writing even though Carrot didnt transform once. You devil!
And the worst is you probably won't go on with the story given the time that passed since you last updated a chapter.
M0M0 chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
what do you mean it's been discontinued? why? it's so good, why are you stopping it? please continue it sometime! put it on Hiatus, that way more people will look into it! i almost passed it over because it said that it was discontinued!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
Interesting story! _

Can't wait to read more!
myrrdinowl chapter 17 . 4/10/2004
i hope that you write yourself out of a corner soon. this was one of my favorite stories when i discover ffnet. i always go back every now and again to check it out. please update soon. :)
amanda dawn chapter 17 . 3/21/2004
no offence is meant by this but, it seems that your taking quite a long time with putting this next chapter out.
and where i'd said about realizing about the two pervs, i'd typed 'to pervs' when it should have been 'two pervs' hehe my spelling error there, but still i'm really likeing the story, my freind has the DVD set of the hunters t.v. show, and since i've been really enjoying it, hehe of all the hunters, in the show not the manga, i think my fave is merron, but then i've always liked magic, though i have this story listed in my favorites area, i whouldn't mind if you let me know when the next chapter is through my email, thanks.
amanda chapter 17 . 3/19/2004
i'm really likeing this story, so could you please, please get the rest of this piece of the story out, i belive that everyone else and myself whould really aprciate it very much, thanks.
amanda dawn chapter 17 . 12/21/2003
hehe, i just finnished reading what you have of your story twisted well, and i love it, hehe i realised that there was now to pervs togther in the same place, BEFORE shippo said it, and i'd love to beable to read more of this story, so could you please try and put the next chapter up soon? thanks
MelloJen chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
I love your story. I am a fan of both series and I am impressed with this cross-over. Good Job. Must have more.
Rae11 chapter 17 . 8/15/2003
Put more Marron in here and could he please have a crush on Sango. Sango and him can relate because of their intense love for their brother.
Rae11 chapter 6 . 8/14/2003
Can you make it so that Sango and Marron like each other, and either Tira or Chocolate likes Miroku
Taylor chapter 17 . 7/25/2003
*sniffle* Ah why does it STOP THERE! How long have you been writing this? I just stumbled apon it last night at my friends sleepover party. See, they decided to watch Grease and i really cannot STAND that movie, so i retreated to the computer and stumbled apon your WONDERFULY AWESOME story! I love this! You know, i LOVE Inu-Yasha and Sorcerer Hunters and i always tried to think of a good way to meld the two lines together, but i could never really come up with anything! You've done an AWESOME job with the characterzation. Granted, they got used to each other (in the sense of basic trust) rather quickly, but then again, given the circumstances... Nobody rubbed InuYasha's ear though! And i love how you have them paired together. I'm so glad that the Haz nights are a part of your story! The two things that made me and my best friend Anna mad about the Anime was always the fact that A.) Marron was gay (Anna has a TOTAL crush on him and was highly disturbed) B.) Millie was...not Millie! I mean, REALLY! Its good to see them back to 'normal'. Anywho, love LOVE your stories, please let me know when you update! *HUG* i NEED more! Otherwise...well, who knows! ((PS: thanks to you, i think i might have re-discovered MY muse! *cheers* He was missing for awhile, but i think i have the spirit again, THANKS!))
BlackOrchid chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Wonderful story! Can't wait 4 chap.18! [begs] Please update!
Kracken l.w chapter 16 . 7/2/2003
If you don't have chapt. 17 out soon, you evil person you... *Twitch, twitch*
Skyrocket chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
Nice to see this was finally updated. Things continue to be good, but I think the pace needs to pick up. After all this talk some action would be a nice change.
Missy chapter 15 . 5/4/2003
You're a very talented writer! Please update, this is one of my favorite stories!