Reviews for Rose's Reunion
I LOVE THIS STORY
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Love it.
Winter in Wonderland chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I just have to say, you are one of the best fabric writers I have come across. This story is beautifully written. I love everything about it.
Red Lily1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
"You don't have to go..."
Was I the only one who felt like crying at that statement?
Red Lily1 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Trust me, I'm the Doctor...yeah! Love the name Mr. Bumble!
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I think I'm gonna review every chapter…
Thank you. Rose and Eleven are my OTP and I love this fic sooooooooooooooooo much! I also think the punishment system is cool. Eye for an eye and all that...good idea! I bet Rose will change it... :)
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I DON'T CARE THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THIS IS PERFECT!
Down with Moffat! You should write DW instead
Nelson-Murdock chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This was really great
Katiex11 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
That. Was. Awesome! The stuff of legends... :D Brilliant story! Byee :P
karmelsweet11 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I really like it. It was sweet and nice, truthfully a break from all the Doctor Who smut fanfiction I've been reading. This really could have been an episode. Good job!
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
What feedback can we give there's nothing wrong with it and its amazing the language and the plot it's so realistic I almost thought it was a real episode.
cherrystone.eli chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
wonderful!
emilaura222 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
I have already told you how much i LOVE this ! but i will say it again, it is AMAZING ! -sexy :D
Astrum Ululatum chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
I love this! Makes me so happy! Anyone who knows me can vouch that I often sigh and declare how much I miss Rose and how I wish they could bring her back for at least a little while! This is just made me so happy to read; the Doctor and Rose, just how it should be!

I can't wait to read more!
EnchantedAlice chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
Wow I loved it. I've been reading this recently so I thought I'd review now :) I like and the rest of them. Cute. Yes they are the stuff of legends. Good job so far!