Reviews for For When I'm Gone
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so perfect. It made me feel feelings. SO MANY FEELINGS.

You're wonderful. This is wonderful. Everything is wonderful.

Promptly adding this to my favorites (about two years too late).
Love0316 chapter 1 . 3/1
I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS A O/S! I completely fell in love with these characters. I would LOVE to see more of this Bella and Edward!
stacyw66 chapter 1 . 3/1
oh my god why oh why is there not more of this?
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 1/6
I would love to see a follow up of this
I loved it!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 1/5
Holy WOW! That was just incredible.

How someone so young can have so much happen and yet at such a young age need to get away to start over. Starting over at eighteen. Feels like a lifetime away now but then, that's barely nothing.

I'm going to check to see if this was ever continued. I'm torn. Part of me is done with this as it is because he did what he had to do.

"If I fall in love, I'll never leave. And I need to go," he said.

"You would fall in love?"

"Yeah. And we don't need one more thing to be crying about," he said, kind of grinning at me.

But that other part of me hopes that either he'd come back to take her with him or that she followed/went looking for him once she could.

Incredible, absolutely incredible.

Congratulations on your win.

Erron xoxo
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my god, look at you, giving us this beautiful, pristine one-shot. So so good. It took me back to my highschool summers and made me feel all the swoony nostalgia one can feel. Thanks so much for this.
What an incredible one shot. Loved every word. Beesue
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/4
Loved this one shot. Definitely left me wanting more but can appreciate it for what it is. Completely capturing a moment in time.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/3
ohmygosh this made me cry so freaking HARD. Please Please PLEASE tell us more?
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 1/3
Awesome story! I loved it - very good writing! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 1/3
This O/s was brilliant! Loved it!
karen4honor chapter 1 . 1/2
Jadalulu rec'd this on fb and WOW! :-) Yes, please, a future take would be awesome! :-)
Hollyfic chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG you made me cry. Can you please continue this ? show us they getting back together in the future ?
cejsmom chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I've got to go see if you ever wrote more for them. I'm imagining them meeting up again cuz they kinda have to. Lol! Brilliant. I get why you won.
maxandmo chapter 1 . 9/26/2013