Reviews for Miss Her
SO FUCKIN ADORABLE
Citrine Griffin chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
ok, i THE ENDING
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
SPAAAAAAAAACEEE! This made me laugh...a lot! At first I was all aww then I was laughing hysterically!
runningbox11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
SPACE FRIENDS!
xXKatnissXx chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So Wheatley loves Chell? I think it's cute, but why would a robot love a "smelly human" (as Wheatley said)

Luna144 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OH MY GOD! *sobs uncontrollably* SOOO CUTE AND SAD AND LOVEABLE AND OH MY GOD I FEEL SO BAD FOR WHEATLY STUCK UP IN SPACE! great story, straight to the point, and you never strayed off topic (something I can not seem to do _")

great job! _
JoweE chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
WEEEEE AAAAARE THEEEE BEEEEST OOOOF FRIEEEEEEENDS, BECAAAAUSE WE ARE SPAAAAAAAAAAACE FRIENDS, SPAAAACE FRIEEENDS TILL THE END, AND WEEEEE WILLLL ALWWAAAAAAYS BEEEEE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE FRIEEEEEEEEEENDS!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Cool of course.
No one important chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE FRIENDS!
BigEyedBareFootLoony chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
What where do you go to see it in comic form?

By the why Great Story!
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ahh...I am a huge spacosity fan, and a bit of a Chelley fan, too. This was great. A little OOC maybe, but only because it's hard for me to imagine the space core talking about anything other than space. :)
cake-error chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ohhhh, that is so adorable and sad at the same time...

And-*sniffles*-and then they both said space - together - *starts to sob* That's so adorable yet sad...Because they have no one else but each other in space...

I love when people actually let Space have mild intelligence. And Wheatley not being annoyed at him all the time.

This is beautiful.
MarquetteFan33 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So cute! Not sure what else to say, but I like it :)
Angela Kip chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww. That was just the right balance of angst and happiness. I liked the ending :)