Reviews for Nerd
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
HAAAAAAAAAAH! This is brilliant!
Signe O chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Okay, I just exploded! I'm a huge Potter-fan, and I've watched The Ticking Noise like a millon times, so the last bit was HILAROUS! Seriously, I can't stop laughing!
Marzipan-Pond chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ohmygosh!

I loved te movie I am Harry potter OBSESSED! two of my face things, castle and HP All rolled into one! :)

Great story
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Lol, I LOVE Harry Potter, I went to the midnight showing on the 13th :D Also, PPP is AWESOME!
Channyluver221 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
OMG! That was so hilarious! Especially the end! I myself went to the midnight premiere and I am TOTALLY a Potter Nerd! So Good!
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I can see it! Awesome!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Haha this really had me laughing. Especially the end. Nice job! :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
*falls over laughing* Potter Puppet Pals!

Thanks for writing.
Jill-in-the-Box chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
did you just... call me a nerd? you DID. i am very, very upset. :)

anyway, i love that they're both fans (of course they are!), how he figures out exactly where she's going (and probably had an idea all week long), and how manages to sneak in those cute little compliments about her (how she's well worth the wait). i agree with you that castle/beckett is the perfect parallel to ron/hermione... annoying immature presence becomes friend becomes true love. awww!

bonus points for sneaking in a reference to potter puppet pals. snape, snape, severus snape!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
ADORABLE! loved it!
AnInnocentBystander chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Love this! Well written and in character, I can totally see Castle coming up and annoying Kate, haha.
Cracklingllamas chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just finished reading the deathly hallows in..1 and a half days.. (no...no I did not leave my room) abbess AHHHHHHHH!

I can't even go to the midnight premier D,',',: cuz my parents said we wouldn't be back from a vacation we were on until Saturday...but we're already home now. ._. xlvfsfhkuddcjfd

BUT I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!

The concept of Beckett being all Harry potter obsessed is quite exciting.. XD
consideritdeleted chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was amazing. Especially when Castle was singing The Mysterious Ticking Noise at the end. I love, love, love it. :)
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
ohmygod, harry potter AND castle? it'd a done deal; this is going on my favorites list.
Nikki W. Heat chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love the crossover. Thanks for thinking of it ! ;)

SAM

P.S : I'm french and here we had the midnight premiere Tuesday the 12TH ! THE MOVIE IS AWESOME ! Enjoy it !