Reviews for Consumation
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/5
I really liked this one. Thank you
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
OH GODS! XD

IT NORMALLY WOULDN'T BE AANNYYWWHHEERREE NEAR THIS AWKWARD FOR ME TO READ IT, BUT THE FACT THAT THERE WERE WITNESSES IN THE ROOM (I know that used to be tradition) .. GAH! .
Bonenapper chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I got a feeling some women are jelus ( not big on spelling ) of astrid ;-)
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I would have said 'goddess' later
Elvis2392 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Good story! But damn! Talk about major awkwardness!
fanhxa chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
una pregunta ¿por que había testigos viendo eso?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Well written! Keep it up! But man, that must be embarrassing to have people watch them have sex!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I've never actually read a fanfiction that wasn't about a book, but I enjoyed that.
OtakuGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
wait a sec...so people were watching them fuck around? o.O dafuq...
ArsenalReal14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Hahaha! They have to let their family/friends watch? I would've been like, enjoy the show! Lol nice
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
amazing but i cant get over the fact people had to watch! i would die if that happened!
Lion chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I still can't get over the fact that their culture has people WATCH to make sure the married couple has sex. Like if I was supposed to let my parents and some other people watch ME have sex during my wedding night, there'd be no way in hell I'd get married. Either that or I lock the door and have Toothless guard it. Like, who the hell would mess with a Night Fury?
The Tuneless Siren chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Public consumation...wow! Still freaks me out! Oh well, great story! I really enjoyed it! :)
brwainer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I'm so glad modern society trusts horny young adults enough to accept that the marriage will be consummated. I think I'd remain a bachelor if I had to do that. Then again, I'm nt in love, so maybe I would feel different about it if I was.

Enough about me, This story was a nice mixture of realism and slash to be a cut above other oneshots.

What is your other profile? I've probably read your posts from it, but I'm not sure.