Reviews for Dear Luna
ASkyie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aww..Luna :3 3
ReillyJade chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Evidently, you didn’t need to worry - you wrote Luna flawlessly! It’s unbelievable how in-character you’ve written her. As you said, hers is a tough head to get into. I love how you kept her nonchalant about pretty much everything, particularly when she talked about the possibility of her being dead. Only Luna would bring up such a grim topic and gloss it over with such a casual statement. The way you brought up Luna’s ideas about Snape was interesting, too. Okay, so she was only half-right because it was the real Snape who killed Dumbledore, but I like that she was correct about everything else. It just further displays Luna’s talent for judging character and shows that she’s smarter than Harry and the others typically give her credit for. She’s a Ravenclaw, after all. :)

Excellent job with this! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
Mischief1Managed chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I've just finished my response to the challenge (Love, Hogwarts) so I thought I'd review everyone else's as well! And I'd love it if you read mine :)

This was SO much like Luna. Luna always reminds me of one of my friends (she lived on a farm and when we were younger we would spend our afternoons roaming the forest and making up stories about her neighbors being witches.) and this letter reminded me a lot of her, so all in all, it reminded me a lot of Luna!

"That would be quite unfortunate." SO Luna. And Dumbledore's death being a conspiracy. What does she think really happened?

Loved it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is cute! What would be fun is for Luna to find it again and answer it.
37Guesses-1Truth chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love it, so sweet. you deffinatly got Luna right.

HazylShy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh my Godric, that was adorable! xD
shoot-the-moon13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You captured Luna's character amazingly, and some parts made me laugh. I love it. :]
Harper Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this story! It made me laugh, because Luna always makes me laugh :)

Don't worry about staying true to the character, because you did. Quite well, actually.

I'm glad you wrote it! Good job!
fleurveelacour chapter 1 . 7/13/2011