Reviews for Though these words on my lips aren't my own
AVBeaners chapter 2 . 1/8
I love Johnny and Ben. :)
Bookdancer chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Nice job! I can sense there's gonna be Johnny whumpage (it's kinda obvious with the last sentence), but I can't decide whether or not the illness (with the superheroes) has to do with the warlock from before. Ya know, with Tony, Cyclone, Johnny, and some from the X-Men being affected. Same ones who were kidnapped. Anyway, great job, and please update soon!
ButterCat chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Huff puff an update! I hope you know that this made my day FANTASTIC. I don't even have any words to say right now, other than thank you so much for not abandoning this marvelous piece of work! I feel like we're getting one step closer and two steps back from figuring out just what exactly is going on, and it's driving me insane.
Please write more soon, or, within the year! My birthday is in June wink wink?

But honestly, great work, happy you updated, and keep it up!
MizzSY chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Ahhh I'm so glad you updated! Loving this story so much with all the different elements to it and bringing so many Marvel characters into it and WHAT THE HELL IS LOKI UP TO? I will sit here waiting impatiently for more again :D
ButterCat chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
GREAT ODINS GHOST! Iiiiiii'm in fuckin love with this story :/ Ben/Johnny romance, Marvel pandemonium, plotting Loki; all of it gets MA goat dude.

I'm loving the gradual way you dish out the plot, bit by bit and interesting as ever. You successfully manage to give us some character development without straying too far from the main event, and you keep it simple and strait to the point without giving too much away! Something that is fantastic but also rather frustrating, because DAMNIT I want to read more!

So I implore you to update, and soon if you have it in you. I HAVE to know what Loki wants with Johnny! Maybe a date :D? GO FOR IT LOKI, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
MizzSY chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
There is never enough Johnny/Ben fic out there, and I worship you for writing such good ones! Really interesting story so far, can't wait for more :)
SuperNothing chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It always makes me smile to see that you've written another Johnny/Ben story, and this time was no different. I simply love how you write them. Every single time you manage to write them in the way that I feel they should be written & that is totally in to each other! XD I cant wait to see where you're going to take this. Please try to update again soon. _
nanners3176 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
love it cannot wait for more, great loki twist :)
ultraman64 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This just continue to adore and love Johnny's characterization, the Marvel world and just about every little background character you always manage to capture so perfectly I can't wait for the next part and I hope it comes soon!
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Already enjoying this a hell of a lot. Can't wait for the next part!
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I just adore all your JohnnyBen stories! You've inspired me to begin writing my own! ;w; Hopefully, one day I'll be as good as you Can't wait for next chapter! Fav'd subscribed to the story! :D

Kinky Kura
Ginger chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I am currently squealing in joy as a result of reading another story in your wonderful collection of Johnny/Ben series.

Great beginning and a fascinating plot already in development with Loki. The fan girl in me is also squealing at the inclusion of Tony and Steve who are also a favourite of mine.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.