Reviews for Illusions of Reality
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
BW her going back to edward totally ruined a decent fic. Theimprint was silly enough as its been done to death and done better but you seem to be all about the angst. Going back to Edward though thats just...meh.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
oh dear lord. I just want to rewind to the wedding and read the REAL ending. In fact, I think I will.
This was well written and honest. I feel badly for everyone involved.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really don't know if I hate you or love you now. Its good, very good but i hate the tears that you put in my eyes.
enov10 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Big Smiles! I want to hate Lana like Olivia from Catch the Falling Sky, but I can't. Jake being ordered! Score one for Bella.

You know, I would love to see another outtake...Bella calling up Jake, or meeting him to let him know that she's going to be changed...would love to see Jake's reaction, b/c he clearly cares for her. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.

lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 7/14/2011

It still hurts
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I cried the whole way through this, making a puddle in my cleavage, I'll have you know. I like that you gave the story two endings, and I think adding this section makes Bella's decision to move on to Edward (almost) understandable.

I would have preferred to see her hook up with a normal guy at the end.

Thanks for writing!
camptera chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Okay, now I've read this (thank you !) I can deal with her going back to Edward. Now I have closure !