Reviews for Things to bet on
Talimancer chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Hahahaha oh stop hahahahaha oh it hurts it hurts hahahahahahaha!
Talimancer chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Holy crap three chapters!
Madgormley chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Excellent story i really enjoyed this
Decaying Moon chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
THIS STORY MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD. My throat actually hurts a little bit still, and my ribs ache. Wonderful use of humor, and a grand portrayal of the mortal side of our "invincable" Cmdr. Shepard. Well done!

*favorited*
weirdnerd chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
wow that was funny as fuck
tetris566 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I just read all three chapters and this is great! I don't think ive laughed that hard at a story in my life! Great work. I'm really looking forward to more chapters!
Dermiti chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Fantastic story! For your first story this is very good. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)
GrimOne chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Thanks for some positive Feedback. I'm not a writer so I just hoped people wouldn't gouge there eyes out reading it. Glad some people enjoyed it. I guess chapter 3 was the best of the lot since a lot of people didn't go past the first one. To slow a build up? I could use a beta reader if anyone is interested. I have the next section written, just have to proof it. I'll continue this one instead of making a new story then. Thanks for the feedback. Didn't intend to write something mostly funny, but here I am, glad people got it, my humor is usually too out there for people.
Sonicblast1120 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This was great! I had many good laughs while reading this! Keep writing, please, I'd love to see more stories from you.
NucaCola chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Wow, this is great! That whole hangover in the jewlery store was just halarius! I hope you have at least one more chapter to add to this with a big dawww moment at the end. Update soon! :)
SergiusTheGreat chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
That was awesome. I saw a Hangover chapter, and I literally could not stop laughing. Please, make some more! This is prime!

Cheers!