Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
clj7 chapter 25 . 12/10/2017
Update?
sharpshxxters chapter 25 . 9/24/2017
I actually don’t mind that as an adorable ending to the story considering this hasn’t been updated since 2011. I definitely wouldn’t mind if you got around to writing more though!
Mafalda chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
I am in love with this story! Read it this night and i am blown away! I love your writting! Its a bit complex sometimes because English is not my main language but i love every bit of the story! Carry on with the good work!
ErosEternaGlee chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
So since 2011... Wow a hella of a hiatus! Damn! Or did u finished this in other beta?
JanicaDC12 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Hi. I really love the way you write. I was just starting and read the first two chapters and there's already like the feeling of impact on me, not that I had experienced suicide but the feelings of the characters are so evident and it's really great especially stating their different points of view, which is I like on the stories I have read. Hope you continue writing and maybe publish a book! Totally love this even though I'm not finished yet. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wow! the loophole thing is sweet... :)
Sure good chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Good fanfic I finish reading the whole thing it's like 3:13 am ! Off to sleep, I adore your fanfic !
See what I did there ? x)
Paulina PM chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
Love your story! Please write a litle more of it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
this is the best fanfiction i have ever read please update it soon or write a sequel please
Shananigan chapter 25 . 7/8/2012
Great fic :-)
Shananigan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Damn, that was a good opening chapter.
Joylinda chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
When i read the first lyric i immediately went for my ipod. Ive been avoiding this song for the longest any time it cam on i would change it but i has to listen to it for Quinn and Santana.

I think they are so cute especially the fanfics that shiw santana going through a rough time
littleme chapter 25 . 3/2/2012
hey what happened to the 2 or 3 more chapter and the epi? u ever gonna post those
kaligleekster chapter 25 . 2/7/2012
Miss this story hope you update soon... But I understand life happens...
Albino Harlequin chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Please update soon! This story is too good to let sit without updating ;)