Reviews for Lightning Out of Thunder
Hiiro chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I totally loved the author note. It's so true
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sooooo agrees with you on the married part XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww cute and amusing, I loved it and awesome job
aisu10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was so cute that it killed me and I am writing this from my grave.

Daiken foreverrrrr. ;A;
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Your author's note made me giggle so much, I had to send this fic to a friend who also ships DaiKen because I know she will love it too. You are so right; they are totally married! It's just too damn easy to ship these two. And the fic itself was fantastic! Just fluffy enough without being overly sweet. I've been on a wicked Digimon kick lately, especially since I discovered that Hulu has all the 02 episodes in the original Japanese. My inner fangirl has been very happy and has been making me search for DaiKen fics. There aren't many out there and some aren't so good, but this one is great! Please tell me you'll write more for this pairing in the suture?

-DR
AllTheHats chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You had me at the author's note. I was giggling so hard.

The story itself certainly didn't disappoint. It was so wonderfully sweet and fluffy. It was like. Like. Like something that's sweet and flu-OH WAIT COTTON CANDY. Yeah there we go.
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
*reads your Author's Note* ... *hugs you*
kim chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
yeah SO MARRIED

I totally love it .
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Your right they are so married...A wedding now that would ne so cute! LOL Anywhoze...Great little one shot
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Haha, it's true. They're totally married. _

Honestly, I haven't seen anything for digimon since the first and second season aired on TV in America way back when it's been a while. I do still remember the characters a bit though.

Anyway, I love how you incorporated the detailing in this without it becoming overbearing. It was just the right amount, and the bits about how the weather played in as well. Wonderful. (the rain puts me to sleep too)

The characterizations were spot-on from what I can remember of the show, and the way that they acted towards one another was beyond sweet. Very, very cute. _
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Haha! I can't tell half of the characters in Digimon-I just know them by their faces, so whenever someone's like, "HEY, _!" I'm like..."Who?" xD-but this story was still awesomely cute. *pats Zenelly on the back* You deserve more than that, but I am a slow writer and cannot put adequately into words my friendness and sleep deprivation. *nods solemnly*
AzureRose chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Firstly, your author notes made me giggle. Seriously I totally agree with you there, those two are just so ridiculously in love with each other it’s crazy! I managed to get my hands on the full season of 02 in Japanese, have you seen them? Seriously, the dub has nothing on the originals! It was nice to see that the DaiKen/Kensuke love spans languages ;)

Secondly, the story! It was sweet! So sweet I think I may have to make a dental appointment tomorrow! Your characterisation was cute and believable, I liked the use of the weather too. Really well written and nicely put together. I’m looking forward to seeing more stories from you :)
Sanluris chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww, their friendship/relationship was built up over many episodes, not right away. xD Daisuke's just a trusting, optimistic guy. I like him, and Ken is hot, you're right! So what's the problem here? Kidding, just teasing. :)

You said they're married...are they adults? (Like 30 years or so?) Or are they in college? If they're still studying for...stuff...then they're still students.

Hmm...I think I'll just stop and keep reading to find all these things out. I probably will be able to in the other chapters.

I like it so far. I like all the detail you use. It's a lot of details, but doesn't make the story too crowded or confusing. Even if I may seem a little confused already.
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WOw nice Daiken! Pretty sicc... Daiken is under-rated.. Yo kuz it your next ficc add KOumi, Jyoura, Ioryako trust me those couples do say Daiken all the way and whoever well Hikari is with.. Peace Koumi Out I never did like popularity that much...