CatchingWind chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
P.S: Happy belated birfday. I didn't forget that, either. :)
CatchingWind chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm too lazy to log in. Blarg. That and I may have already reviewed, so I wouldn't be ableto review again...
I miss you. :( I'm rereading a lot of your DP stories, and some of them (like this one) are making me literally laugh out loud, and then some of them are making me like "HOLY CRAP, DID SHE JUST WRITE THAT!?" In a good way, of course. ;)
Anywho, this would be better to put in a PM or something, but I hope you'll come back to FanFiction. You haven't written anything for almost a year now, and it's making me even more sad. I don't even know if you'll ever get this, or if you still get those stupid review alerts, but if you do...
I WUV U. *huggles*
I want to write with you again, and I want you to write again, and (not to be egotistical or anything) I want you to check out my AU I came up with a while ago. Guess who the main character is? DANI. AS DANNY. (It's hard to explain. You'd have to read my stories.)
I hope you get this somehow, Psyche. I haven't forgotten you, and I hope you haven't forgotten me.
-your Internet BFF, CatchingWind (Stoppy XP)
kirara the great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OOOHH Ok half way though I was like "Ke$ha'? What? Ok I'm good now! lool
CatchingWind chapter 1 . 7/14/2011

...if this is three months before my bday, i cant wait to see whats ON my birthday XD

(9/20 to be exact 8D)

just wait until YOUR birthday... *evil grin*

maybe continue? *raises eyebrows in a hinting way*
1valleygirl4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
funny. i was rolling around on the floor laughing, wich was bad cause i was in my living room, and my family was looking at me funny, lol