Reviews for Blue Satin and Cowboy Boots
cmtaylor531 chapter 31 . 6/5
I need more chapters. Like yesterday. Oh how will the darling town handle the fact that Bella and Alice left willingly. I’m sure they will blame the Cullen’s anyway
Emmett thinks Alice and Bella are going to bring trouble for him and Rose, but then he goes along with burning down a church? Um, wow, ok. That’s terrible and I doubt Rose would approve. James is creepy. Jasper and Edward should take their girls and be done with James, Emmett, and Jacob.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 31 . 4/23
I've been reading this story since you began it and it never gets old!

I'm so happy the four of them made it out Forks in one piece! It's really wonderful they found or bumped into one another! I think it made both Bella and Alice extremely relieved and happy to be together in this adventure of running away with their true loves!

I'm glad I had this story as a favorite. I periodically check my list in hopes of finding additional postings to some of my most favorite incomplete stories!

I hope all is well and you're working on a chapter! Take Care and God Bless!

Happy Writing!
I'mbackbaby chapter 31 . 4/15
Love your story, I'm so glad you've gotten back to it and I can't wait for a new chapter!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 31 . 4/9
I really hope you choose to finish this story! I love it!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 5 . 4/9
Loving this so far! :) :)
anna-heyd chapter 31 . 4/9
I'm glad I took a chance on your story (reced in wwf). I really hope you'll be able to make time in your busy life to give us a few more chapters. I like your writring and story line. Update soon!
Wow I’m loving this story, can’t wait for more!
I love this story! I hope you are able to update again soon because I’m dying on the edge of my seat!
Be-Light-ed chapter 31 . 3/5
This was such a happy fic find for me! Love the story, and while I can’t wait to read more, I do realize that the story doesn’t appear by magic fairy dust, but takes a ton of time to get out. With four minis and a hubby, I know every minute of the day can be spent maintaining just... life! Right? I appreciate the minutes you set aside to give readers like me a moment or 10 to escape the monotony, and the chaos lol. So thanks! I look forward to the next update. I’m wondering if Alice and Bella could write their families to temper some of the anger and suspicions of kidnapping, but it likely wouldn’t be an easy fix. I’m hoping the visitors coming back with Jasper include a preacher to hitch the two couples. Maybe that info in my fantasy letters home would make some difference. Again, I’m doubtful, but I’ll be thrilled to read your ideas next update!

Cheers!
Annie B
smokingcoffee chapter 31 . 2/25
So happy you are updating again I love this story!
Lillie1002 chapter 31 . 2/23
I love your story and can’t wait for the adventure to continue.
LiLi26 chapter 31 . 2/21
I just discovered your story and I love it.
I could stop reading it. I was worried for a while that poor Bella would be forced to marry Michael.
Now, I am much happier although, I am still worried for her and Edward.
Looking forward to reading more :)
archy12 chapter 31 . 2/19
Hopefully it's Carlisle!
Thanks for the update. It's good to know they have reached a safe place.
Jo chapter 31 . 2/18
Can’t wait to see more of this story, please update soon
2,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »