Reviews for Blue Satin and Cowboy Boots
Cina's chapter 31 . 9/23
Are you going to continue this story? I loved it.
GinnyW 31 chapter 31 . 8/26
I was going through my ancient alerts list and saw that you had updated this story over this past year. YAY! I had always enjoyed it! In your a/n you said you had a few chapters stored up. I'm looking forward to more!
Update update UPDATE!
spades4891 chapter 31 . 8/14
I really like this!
I was excited when it said more in two weeks but that was six months ago! Please keep writing, I’m so interested in the story and would love to know what happens!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 31 . 7/26
Miss you, please come back
Mo-oggies chapter 31 . 6/27
I’m so glad your writing again, such a good chapter, I have re read the whole story but please keep writing, I have to much of my heart invested in this story
cmtaylor531 chapter 31 . 6/5
I need more chapters. Like yesterday. Oh how will the darling town handle the fact that Bella and Alice left willingly. I’m sure they will blame the Cullen’s anyway
Emmett thinks Alice and Bella are going to bring trouble for him and Rose, but then he goes along with burning down a church? Um, wow, ok. That’s terrible and I doubt Rose would approve. James is creepy. Jasper and Edward should take their girls and be done with James, Emmett, and Jacob.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 31 . 4/23
I've been reading this story since you began it and it never gets old!

I'm so happy the four of them made it out Forks in one piece! It's really wonderful they found or bumped into one another! I think it made both Bella and Alice extremely relieved and happy to be together in this adventure of running away with their true loves!

I'm glad I had this story as a favorite. I periodically check my list in hopes of finding additional postings to some of my most favorite incomplete stories!

I hope all is well and you're working on a chapter! Take Care and God Bless!

Happy Writing!
I'mbackbaby chapter 31 . 4/15
Love your story, I'm so glad you've gotten back to it and I can't wait for a new chapter!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 31 . 4/9
I really hope you choose to finish this story! I love it!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 5 . 4/9
Loving this so far! :) :)
anna-heyd chapter 31 . 4/9
I'm glad I took a chance on your story (reced in wwf). I really hope you'll be able to make time in your busy life to give us a few more chapters. I like your writring and story line. Update soon!
Wow I’m loving this story, can’t wait for more!
2,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »