Reviews for The Other Side of Perfection
OMG (Formerly Zeldaslightlove) YOURE BACK ASDFGHJKL WHY YOU LEAVE ME :'(
The-angle-of-death chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
hmmmmmmmmm
Annab1119 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
oooh getting good! and your delivery is getting better
Sango chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Still here! Please continue; I'm so curious to see what happens next ;D
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm crying!
Darkness on the Rise chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Please continue. I want to read the rest! You were just peaking my interest and now I need to know! Please continue this story! I need it!
softballer721 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
I would really appreciate it if you kept going its just such a cliff hanger!
softballer721 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
OMG I JUST LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS PLEASE CONTINUE! :D:D:D:D
stormygirl335 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
It was a good chapter, and ya know, I don't even think that I noticed you not updateing... hehe :P I'll still totaly read it.
Dead But Breathing chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Ok it's been like 8 months since you put up a new chapter. Please continue this story it's really good.
AnneSilverfire chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
So imma read the rest tomorrow buuut (I'm not a flamed I just have lots of critique for everyone okay, not mean I swear and I'll put as delicatley as possible.) hmm so take my advice or not, buuuut I am a proff. writer :) (don't look at my fanfics, I wrote them when I was a kid and have yet to update lol) but anyway, I do like the story. The characters are a little OC, but that's fine. Just put a little side note about that in your summary :) also, as far as your writing goes jthink its fairly good, however, as a whole less is more. As in descrip.-wise. We as readers don't need to know exactly what Rae's Pjs are like. (for example) u could sum it up better (for example) by describing how "how Rae nearly gagged at the sickeningly sweet nightwear that Starfire had provided". See what I mean? :) double check some of your verb tenses, if the story is in present tense, all the story needs to be (minus flashbacks and dreAms). As far as all the hating, just ignore it. Even authors like Rowling have their bashers, it's life. But if they flipped out on everyone that dissed them people would think they're pyscho. So just let it be :) it hurts I know, but at least those silly people are gettin you more reviews! Please I would like to see where you go. Any questions or thoughts, feel free to message me :)
Annab1119 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
hey i know ravens all for beast boy but give it a little drama by mixing in some rivalry from aqualad or kyd wykkyd. anyways keep on! i cant wait for you to update!
whostolemyname chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
I lved it! it was fabulous, gr8 job 3vryda3amshufflin. Lov ur name to...hope u update soon bcuz I dont like waiting & can't wait 4 da BBRAE :)
angel of darkness chapter 11 . 12/8/2011