Reviews for The When and the How: A Bone to Pick
Boneslover chapter 220 . 3/9
I love this story and have sense the very fort chapter. Please continue on though because I will not stop thinking about this if. Don't know how it ends. Anyway please continue the story I love it so much!
MysticSong1978 chapter 220 . 3/6
Love how this is going. I finished reading to this point a week or so ago, but I was on my iPad, and leaving reviews on there is a big PITA!

Got your review reply. Glad you will still be working on this when you can. I've got a few of my own I've been rereading and trying to wrap up. . . . And one I turned into an original work to publish, although probably under a pen name since it's a bit risque. ;-)

Bones & Booth have such a great connection in this story. I hooked my Mom on the show, and we just recently passed the point Vincent was killed. Rewatching all the episodes while re-reading this story and then the new chapters that came after I'd stopped last time has just been marvelous. Ties together so well. You write marvelously.
TuesdayPringles chapter 190 . 2/25
The shit has hit the fan.
I love that song. ...
R u Catholic? Jw
Follow me on twitter ghettogurl3586 and wattpad i write books also.. Ladycolor_1988 i will try and reveiw more. . This stort is great
Love the rant some people can be so rude.. and great story too.
I perfer long ones
prfahibi chapter 220 . 2/15
We want new chapters! It's been almost 5 months now :(
TuesdayPringles chapter 176 . 2/15
Deep!
Is phantom limb syndrome a real thing? Bc i feel that away when my husband is late getting home from work... i get nauseous, my heart beats faster and i get very anxious
This story is awsome so far
me chapter 220 . 2/11
I'm still waiting for tuesday
TuesdayPringles6 chapter 134 . 2/6
YAY - We're at the bar and having "The Talk." Lots of smooching going on as well. So romantic!
TuesdayPringles6 chapter 64 . 1/30
"Are you goign to tell me how I got into my pajamas last night, or do I have to ask?" Classic.
3,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »