Reviews for The When and the How: A Bone to Pick
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 156 . 2/13
I loved the chapters! “Peeling back the onion” of their relationship is cery rewarding. I love the fleshed out Booth and Brennan. We who read FF have our own way of looking at the best B&B. This Brennan is more open, playful and willing to try. So is Booth. Im just thinking about the Mystery guy in the last couple chapters, lurking about. Hes our killer, right? I pray you finished this story. Ill croak if you didnt. Its that good.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 144 . 2/11
Love the story so far. Going bacj and forth in the bar just makes it more interesting.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 127 . 2/9
No! I loved it! The Brennan i wished we’d seen on TV. But so happy to have found her and Booth in this place, where we can enjoy it privately. She griws more in your story, whereas on the show, she gets a bit harsher as the seasons go on. Im really enjoying your story.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 121 . 2/9
I LOOOOVVEE their banter. I can’t figure the case out. Just fun to read.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 105 . 2/8
Im loving this story. I love the banter between B&B and Bones and Angela. I really love that Bones has really loosened up. Her dialogue in this chapter is hysterical. Great case that rheyre working on. I love thw intricacies. Id really lve to see a little Booth and Bones action, if you know what i mean. Im so glad i have many more chapters to read.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 13 . 1/30
Angela is absolutely right.
Melanieray1954 chapter 149 . 3/29/2023
Good
Melanieray1954 chapter 148 . 3/29/2023
In the paragraph after the explanation of the defcon #s, mistake right in the middle of defcon 5. Should be defcon 1
Melanieray1954 chapter 145 . 3/29/2023
I like it. Good job!
Melanieray1954 chapter 144 . 3/29/2023
I would read it in Kindle. Really needs a good proofread though.
Melanieray1954 chapter 143 . 3/29/2023
Might want to explain a little lead up to Good cop/naughty cop. Her comments come from out of left field.
Melanieray1954 chapter 140 . 3/29/2023
I really like the way you put the stories together. That's what felt so disjointed about the series. When they were talking about where they should live, it really irked me when Brennan told Booth "The baby's inside of me. It should be my decision." Their character development wasn't anywhere near as good as yours.
Melanieray1954 chapter 137 . 3/29/2023
I just wish the series had this kind of conversation included. Even though the writers promised it wouldn't, they did allow the Moonlighting curse to happen. After Vincent died there was zero passion. And Emily's pregnancy was no excuse. They didn't even have a passionate "I love you" for the rest of the series. But you have filled that gap. Can't wait to read the rest of your story!
Melanieray1954 chapter 136 . 3/29/2023
Love the fluff!
Melanieray1954 chapter 134 . 3/29/2023
I think it's great that she has a panic attack when things get too close. And you gotta feel sorry for Booth.
3,830 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »