Reviews for The When and the How: A Bone to Pick
ChrissieA chapter 156 . 1/26
So loving this story! It's made me hate for work every day this week! Oops! :)
Bilbliophile chapter 194 . 11/10/2017
Forgot to mention how much I love how you've written Booth and given him a more fully developed character than was ever seen on camera.
Bilbliophile chapter 156 . 11/10/2017
Alright, since you keep asking for reviews . . . here goesso far I have loved what you've written. I hope that earlier plot points get resolved (especially the whole Hannah thing) and your interpretation of the emotional challenges of Brennen are pretty spot on I think, especially as someone who lived through a very traumatic childhood themselves and developed similar styles of dealing with said trauma. I am beginning to understand why you broke this story into so many chapters. They DO serve a purpose, for the person who commented on that. Thank you for what had to be a very time consuming effort to not only create this, but the time and energy that you have expended to see it through. I will try and comment again as I journey through this, but as I am reading these oon my phone out is a PITA to type out what I think every time I read something.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2017
Anthropological* anthropologic isn't grammatically correct
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
The chapters are really short
Kara chapter 175 . 7/27/2017
You are wrong. Christians CAN marry partners from most beliefs. Exceptions are Satanists and the like.
I know that for a fact. I've known them to marry Atheists, Jews, Muslims, Anglicans. Me included.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
Yes I'm reading your story It is amusing, I really love Booth and Bones Thanks.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
I think she hits the nail squarely on the head, Love the description.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
I'm really enjoying this have captured Booth and Bones Thanks
Dee chapter 220 . 5/24/2017
Where is the rest of this story?
MoxieGirl chapter 220 . 5/11/2017
To my readers and fans of The When and the How: A Bone to Pick -

It may be hard to believe, but this story has been on my mind every single day since the last chapter was published two years and eight months ago. I cannot believe it has been that long. I continue to get the question: Are you ever going to finish?! I certainly intend to, fellow Boneheads. As happens with many FF writers, life gets in the way. For the last three years I have been a contributing writer for two on-line entertainment sites where I have published no less than 203 reviews, recaps, editorials, slideshows, and interviews about our beloved show. That is part of what has diverted my time and energy away from TWATH. The other part is the continuing demands of my teenagers and the full time position I accepted two years ago. This month I finish my freelancing contract and am returning to the world of fiction. Priority one: Completing TWATH:AB2P. Priority two: Publishing the original fictions that have been tugging at my heart like a toddler at a mother's skirt ever since I got this writing bug a decade ago.

Thank you for your continued encouragement. It breaks my heart to have disappointed readers by such a long pause. Hopefully you will find my resolution was worth the wait.

Yours sincerely,

MoxieGirl
Catherine Cabanela, Writer
Guest chapter 220 . 5/11/2017
220 chapters. It is Tuesday. And that is it? You didn't even finish?!

This was a really great story, particularly the last half. Needed some serious editing, but the plot and characters were great.

Very disappointing to invest this much time and not have anything resolved.
Guest chapter 180 . 5/7/2017
I loved this chap
ILOVEBONESSSSS chapter 220 . 4/11/2017
hi i have been reading this story for a whileand i don't mind saying its not the first i havelove it just wondering when you going to update it please do so soon
Guest chapter 220 . 12/13/2016
Absolutely love this! Definitely passing the time til season 12 comes along! Please update soon! I'm excited to see what you have planned!
3,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »