Reviews for The When and the How: A Bone to Pick
ev
mi.bonnie.s chapter 136 . 5/4
├┤nn
mssilenthorse chapter 1 . 4/4
I just recently started watching BONES. Really enjoying this fan fiction.
Meghan chapter 220 . 2/15
It's been almost a year and a half since you've updated this but I just had to tell you that your writing is beautiful. Your words are so descriptive that it is easy to imagine the scene. The "pie-preparation" scenes are sensual and sexy without being vulgar. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that the full pie was never posted! Even though I realize it's unlikely, I would be over the moon if you started again!
Ebony chapter 29 . 2/2
OMG I love this fanfic that you have wrote! Currently on chapter 29 cannot wait to read to the rest. Thank you!
chapter 25 is amazing!
Maybe she should bring it up.
scorpiodancer chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
A new fan to Bones (I've binge watched the first 10 seasons in 3 months!) and fan fiction, I have to say that I have absolutely loved reading this story and I've read it in about 2 days (everyone thinks I've dropped off the face of the Earth!) You've managed to fill a gap in the story in a wonderful way that stays true to the characters, which at times left me with a ridiculous grin on my face - so there was no way I could read this around anyone else! Hope you continue writing this story.
Lily Live chapter 180 . 8/12/2015
I like the longer chapters, they are very satisfying.
FitlyChosen chapter 220 . 7/29/2015
I've been following the story for a couple of years and had time to reread it so far this summer. It's really impressive how far you've come with the story, and I hope you keep going! Looking forward to learning what comes next in their conversation.
xBrenthxOlicityx chapter 220 . 7/20/2015
I finally finished reading all 220 chapters after 2 weeks. This is one of the best Bones fanfic I have ever read. It's really detailed which I love btw but most of all, it's so true to the characters... hope to read more from you!
Sylvia Hill chapter 220 . 5/2/2015
Loved ALL of this. Am looking forward to the sequal. Has anybody ever wondered what night have happened between Brennen and Booth on the night Hannah refused Booth's proposal and Bones probably had to see that he got home because he was so drunk? Lots of possibilities.
Boneslover chapter 220 . 3/9/2015
I love this story and have sense the very fort chapter. Please continue on though because I will not stop thinking about this if. Don't know how it ends. Anyway please continue the story I love it so much!
3,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »