Reviews for The When and the How: A Bone to Pick
Anthropological* anthropologic isn't grammatically correct
The chapters are really short
Kara chapter 175 . 7/27
You are wrong. Christians CAN marry partners from most beliefs. Exceptions are Satanists and the like.
I know that for a fact. I've known them to marry Atheists, Jews, Muslims, Anglicans. Me included.
Yes I'm reading your story It is amusing, I really love Booth and Bones Thanks.
I think she hits the nail squarely on the head, Love the description.
I'm really enjoying this have captured Booth and Bones Thanks
Dee chapter 220 . 5/24
Where is the rest of this story?
MoxieGirl chapter 220 . 5/11
To my readers and fans of The When and the How: A Bone to Pick -

It may be hard to believe, but this story has been on my mind every single day since the last chapter was published two years and eight months ago. I cannot believe it has been that long. I continue to get the question: Are you ever going to finish?! I certainly intend to, fellow Boneheads. As happens with many FF writers, life gets in the way. For the last three years I have been a contributing writer for two on-line entertainment sites where I have published no less than 203 reviews, recaps, editorials, slideshows, and interviews about our beloved show. That is part of what has diverted my time and energy away from TWATH. The other part is the continuing demands of my teenagers and the full time position I accepted two years ago. This month I finish my freelancing contract and am returning to the world of fiction. Priority one: Completing TWATH:AB2P. Priority two: Publishing the original fictions that have been tugging at my heart like a toddler at a mother's skirt ever since I got this writing bug a decade ago.

Thank you for your continued encouragement. It breaks my heart to have disappointed readers by such a long pause. Hopefully you will find my resolution was worth the wait.

Yours sincerely,

MoxieGirl
Catherine Cabanela, Writer
220 chapters. It is Tuesday. And that is it? You didn't even finish?!

This was a really great story, particularly the last half. Needed some serious editing, but the plot and characters were great.

Very disappointing to invest this much time and not have anything resolved.
I loved this chap
ILOVEBONESSSSS chapter 220 . 4/11
hi i have been reading this story for a whileand i don't mind saying its not the first i havelove it just wondering when you going to update it please do so soon
Guest chapter 220 . 12/13/2016
Absolutely love this! Definitely passing the time til season 12 comes along! Please update soon! I'm excited to see what you have planned!
Guest chapter 220 . 8/22/2016
Loved this story, lost a weekend reading it.. you hv a great sense for the characters...but where IS the ending?! Please finish this out for us..esp. now that the show will be ending soon.
mi.bonnie.s chapter 200 . 6/18/2016