Reviews for The When and the How: A Bone to Pick
Guest chapter 220 . 12/13/2016
Absolutely love this! Definitely passing the time til season 12 comes along! Please update soon! I'm excited to see what you have planned!
Guest chapter 220 . 8/22/2016
Loved this story, lost a weekend reading it.. you hv a great sense for the characters...but where IS the ending?! Please finish this out for us..esp. now that the show will be ending soon.
mi.bonnie.s chapter 200 . 6/18/2016
ev
mi.bonnie.s chapter 136 . 5/4/2016
├┤nn
mssilenthorse chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I just recently started watching BONES. Really enjoying this fan fiction.
Meghan chapter 220 . 2/15/2016
It's been almost a year and a half since you've updated this but I just had to tell you that your writing is beautiful. Your words are so descriptive that it is easy to imagine the scene. The "pie-preparation" scenes are sensual and sexy without being vulgar. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that the full pie was never posted! Even though I realize it's unlikely, I would be over the moon if you started again!
Ebony chapter 29 . 2/2/2016
OMG I love this fanfic that you have wrote! Currently on chapter 29 cannot wait to read to the rest. Thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/23/2016
chapter 25 is amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Maybe she should bring it up.
scorpiodancer chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
A new fan to Bones (I've binge watched the first 10 seasons in 3 months!) and fan fiction, I have to say that I have absolutely loved reading this story and I've read it in about 2 days (everyone thinks I've dropped off the face of the Earth!) You've managed to fill a gap in the story in a wonderful way that stays true to the characters, which at times left me with a ridiculous grin on my face - so there was no way I could read this around anyone else! Hope you continue writing this story.
Lily Live chapter 180 . 8/12/2015
I like the longer chapters, they are very satisfying.
FitlyChosen chapter 220 . 7/29/2015
I've been following the story for a couple of years and had time to reread it so far this summer. It's really impressive how far you've come with the story, and I hope you keep going! Looking forward to learning what comes next in their conversation.
xBrenthxOlicityx chapter 220 . 7/20/2015
I finally finished reading all 220 chapters after 2 weeks. This is one of the best Bones fanfic I have ever read. It's really detailed which I love btw but most of all, it's so true to the characters... hope to read more from you!
3,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »