Reviews for Feeling Simply Perfect
Awww cute
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Epic!
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I have no idea why I haven't reviewed this earlier, but...

I LOVE!

The twins' feeling of awe at being creators is downright adorable. The image of Sunny holding Brightspark in his arms and feeding her almost killed me with how cute it is. Just one big AWWWWWWWWWW! Lovely!

3 3 3 3
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
soooo adorable! I bet that family will be wreaking havoc all over the place;p

the sweetness of this family is almost overwhelming! (in a completely good way of course) I'm happy their arc ended so happily and I am going to go read the next in the series this instant!.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This series was AMAZING! I'd also liked to see what Bluestreak was up to! XD please o please?
Black Velvet chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Man, I've been lazy in comenting on this arc, but I love this last bit, it's so fluffy! :D

The sparklings are so darn cute . . .
Foxes Are Us chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
brillent and brillent again you have done a wounderful job with all this sirse it's good to see that thanks for letting me know I will be keeping a eye out for the hound and mirage one's next
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Glad it actually came together so well. We may wanna let others know that the next arc will be going up on my profile...
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
All i can say is 'awwwwwwwww'
spiderqween1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I LOVE IT, I loved this whole arc.
Patcher chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Primus, I love their sparklings already! They're so adorable. The family moment was really touching. Aaaand, do I see the beginning of Wheeljack and Bluestreak? :D Awesome chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
They have a form of breastfeeding? And i thought they were badass beforeā€¦ they clearly, in my eyes went from super badass guys to half women who can kick ass!