Reviews for A Space Cowboy in the Desert
Emerald Minded Fictionist chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
Hopefully all is well for you and you'll soon be posting a new chapter of this story. I just started reading this story yesterday and, now that I've finished this chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat for what will happen next! I'm obsessed with this story and your writing style. Hope to see an update soon!
PrayerGirl chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you updated! I love this story so much and I'll probably keep telling you this, but you are so great! And clever! I'm excited for more and can't wait to read the rest!
Ryu Forte chapter 31 . 10/26/2014
But...but where's the rest of it! I wanna know what happens next! Seriously though, this is an awesome story and I would love, love, LOVE to see this continued. I think it's great the way you've characterized everyone and used their playtime 'alter egos' to inspire the world they live in. It's very believable. Please continue this!
Lucy Of Fairy Tail chapter 31 . 4/9/2014
Omg this writing is pure genius will their be any more ?
UltimateOne chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
But, but, its not finished! You have to finish it because its amazing and i need to know how it ends! Please, please, please update this fanfic!
Ardent Aspen chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Yayyyyy! I'm so glad you updated!
When I read that the one alien was trying to choke Bullseye, my first thought was that line from Hidalgo, "Nobody. Hurts. My. Horse." And then when I found out he took Woody's hat? I thought, "Oh. He's gonna die now."
PrayerGirl chapter 31 . 11/11/2013
Woohoo! Another chapter! Awesome as usual! I'm so glad you out that Cowboy line in there! I had a feeling you would and it just made me smile when I read it and when I read Woody's answer. Love it. :)
KittenCeez chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
:) Still thoroughly enjoying this fic!
PrayerGirl chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
You are so freaking smart! PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! Writ more really soon ! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PrayerGirl chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
This is awesome! I don't know if I've already said this, but you are so clever!
PrayerGirl chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
This story is so freaking amazing that I can hardly syand it!
PrayerGirl chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow! What an awesome first chapter ! You really sucked me in and using that scene in the second movie was very clever! I can't wait to read more!
Aldrea945 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I like the basic story so far, but I spend so much time skimming useless information it's hard to enjoy. It may be thirty chapters, but you could easily pare this down to seven. There's too much prose, not enough relevant information.
Ardent Aspen chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Yaaaaaaaay! Thank you thank you THANK YOU for continuing! I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories on the whole website!