Reviews for The Dark Lord's Protector
XMoonWolfX chapter 5 . 1/17
Snape should be loyal, he is an awesome character
XMoonWolfX chapter 2 . 1/17
Tom is so cute XD
XMoonWolfX chapter 1 . 1/17
im too tired of only reading submissive harry, so thanks for this
drkvampira chapter 36 . 1/10
So I want you to know that I spent my entire lazy day reading, and in some cases re-reading, all of your fantastic stories. I love your writing style and everything about it. Please do write something new soon. All the best!
paz chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
Marvelous
paz chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
Marvelous
Shetan20 chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter
skullcandy11 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
Just a note, you said obliverating instead of obliviating. Otheriwise...OMG I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORY! It is a great read, kudos to you and you writing.
Saroyamal chapter 36 . 11/26/2016
It's a blessing to have the Dark Lord bottoming for once. THANK YOU
Kyren Caedes chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
xD "Harry feeding Voldemort"...That sounds so Riddikulus! But Siriusly! Harry feeding Volde-fucking-mort strawberries sounds so weird! XD I love it!
Diana chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Do you know how long was I looking for this kind of story? OMG I finally found one :) *dance*. thank you!
toniaosakwe chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
come on. u have to right the sour, it's always the best part. everyone looks forward to it.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 5/25/2016
Tom is pregnant? Mrs. Nor is a cat daemon? Wasn't Minerva in the Order originally?h
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 5/25/2016
Won't the poly juice wear off the toad now that she is dead and their is no magic to sustain it? Well at least they are getting a confession of being in the Order rather than just tossed in Azkaban without a trial.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
They are going to polyjuice the toad into Voldemort instead of Harry aren't they?