Reviews for Zenith
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 5/1
A Harmony shipper being comforted by who he didn't know was the real Hermione herself. Wow. INSTAFAV.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
nice
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I read a couple of reviews to see how many Harmonians are out there. And, please, ignore the hateful reviews. They should know that you wrote this fic for Harmony shippers. They don't have a right to say that this fic is a waste and it is a fic written by an author who was whining and angry because J.K chose to pair up Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione.

Haters, this fic lifted hope of many harmony fans, so sod off. Sorry, if it sounded rude, but, really, you need to stop criticizing people if they write a fic that lifts their hopes. Yes, you have every right to point out mistakes and the OOCness of a character. But saying that a fic is a waste, is not good.

Now that the rambling is over, I would like to say that I loved the dancing scene in the movie '7.1' and the 'I-will-go-with-you' scene in the movie '7.2'. Oh, how I hoped that the movie would end when Harry, Hermione, and Ron were holding hands - but, NO! They HAD to show the epilogue!
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
YAY HARMONY!

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy that I stumbled upon this fic! I am sure if had an account, this would definetly be in my favorites list! Woo-hoo!

I WAS, AM, AND WILL REMAIN... A HARMONION 4eVeR!
Righteousham chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This story was clearly written from the perspective of a shipper, as such I'm not really the target audience. That being said I still found it to be up to what I'm learning to be your usual well written standards.

I suspect Landon to be a self-insert, something I typically frown on in any story. However, seeing as how you used him primary as a framing device to showcase your sadness at the way the pairing turned out and not as say Harry's secret twin brother who turns out to be better than all the other characters at pretty much everything; it's an acceptable choice.

I've seen the idea before that the Harry Potter stories really took place and that the books were in fact a true to life retelling. Depending on the author in question, this plot has been used to great effect or been completely wasted, this story I'd say falls somewhere in the nebulous middle leaning more towards waste. I say that because you chose to use that plot point primarily as a vehicle to say "see here in the real world they did get together" Which to me, is kind of missing the point of fan fiction.

I would much rather see you putting your imagination to the test on this plot to show us your version of the Magical World as it exists in reality. How does it differ from the books? Did Rowling change thing for the sake of narrative, and if so what? If it really did happen then where did all the plot holes come from? If you were to write that story I would much more interested.

I did note in the beginning that this was a story just for shippers though, perhaps I should've avoided it, I got that feeling when I read the summary but plowed ahead regardless. As it stands, and for what it is, you did a good job. For those like me though, who read for interesting and imaginative stories, it came off as just wasted potential.

Keep writing.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cute, I don't usually read Harry and Hermione but I have to say this was sweet! Thanks for writing!
chin22kitty chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
omg omg omg omg omg! now this is a story i would really remember for a long time! wahhhhh! i really love this! i cant stop smiling! :D :D :D i was also really disappointed at the ending when they didn't end up together! but its a really good thing there are "harmony" stories out here!
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This Is Fantastic. Really. Amazing Story
WaterAngel'sTears chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww man, I wasn't expecting that! It made me cry X.X To be honest, I boycotted Part 2. I knew they couldn't change it and I didn't want to see it. I even was angry at J.K. Rowling for sometime. I was a huge fan of Harry Potter pretty much as soon as I was introduced to it. It was the first time I enjoyed reading and I simply adored the story. But soon I knew Harry and Hermione weren't going to get together and I dropped my interest in the Harry Potter universe entirely for a year. Slowly I came back to the series (because I never really had gotten rid of my love for it fully) and while I shakily accept what happened in the book, I still firmly believe it's wrong. It feels all wrong and to me personally, doesn't make much sense. However, I still read Harry Potter Fanfictions like the ones your write and enjoy a bit of my childhood again every once in awhile. I will never fully give up on Harry and Hermione and this story was simply beautiful. I never expected the woman consoling him to be Hermione and I was so blown away by Landon's and Hermione's conversation that I literally started crying. I guess you can relate Harmony shippers to Hermione herself. We'll stay loyal and fight for what we believe in. Oops! Sorry I ranted to you, I don't really have a lot of people to talk about Harry Potter to so I guess I just needed to vent to you. This story was beautifully written and I very much enjoyed reading it!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Your stories with Hermione and Harry are really entertaining, i have a great time reading them.
Older than Time chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I...
I...am truly touched. So touched that I am actually tearing up as I write this...pitiful review for such an inspirational fic.

An idea so simple...
A dream told so easily...
Nearly 2000 words portraying the one true hope of Harmony Fans everywhere...

Just like thousands out there, "I knew Harry and Hermione were going to be together in the end."

My hat off to you Romantic Silence, for a love so sweet words can never truly express.
Thank you...
Nerdified Elf chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You read my freaking mind! This described exactly how i felt at the end!
Tara chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOL this is hilarious i loved it especially the names. I'm not really a fan of harmony i think they're too brotherly and sisterly to have anything more than a friendship, but i like your stories. I CAN'T BELIEVE HARRY POTTER IS OVER! I'M STILL IN THE DENIAL STAGE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( there will never be anything quite like harry potter again. Ever. I feel so privileged to be able to grow up with him. And although the books and movies are over and done with, harry potter lives on in the form of fanfiction. You only have to look at the number of fan fictions in the harry potter section to know that we'll still be hearing about him for a long time to come. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ciao!
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Another story that's well-written, but comes across as nothing more than a pathetic whine by someone pissed of that the Rowling had the brass balls to actually dare write something you didn't approve of.

Its a story. Let it go. You don't see me whining because Harry didn't end up with Luna.
FreeDreams chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow! You leave me speechlees, we were always gonna be H/Hr shipper always until the end. Thanks for writing about them, it means a lot and I felt the same as you when I knew who is gonna be with even that doesn't matter because they will always gonna be in our hearts and mind. They which they could have an OTP as perfect as our. Good luck!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »