Reviews for Terrible Love
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
His love? His love of her will never be over.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh dear god that's heartbreaking...!
nightsinlisbon chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was so gorgeous and absolutely gut-wrenching to the point where I had to stop reading in the middle just to recover from the heartbreaking emotions. What a terrifyingly vivid emotional piece this is. One of my all time favourites for sure. The stylistic devices had me reeling, really, I mean how beautiful was this - "her funeral keening like a phantasm out on the moors."? I'm babbling and not in any state to write a coherent review. I loved loved loved how raw it was, how dark, how destructive. One of the best. Thank you for this.
brenelli chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow...I read this when you first posted it, and it affected me so much, I couldn't even review it. After reading it again, I now understand why - the scene at the hanger has haunted my thoughts and my dreams, ever since the finale. It was just so powerful. Since reading Terrible Love the first time, it's become part of those thoughts and dreams, as if it were part of the finale. As I think it should have been. You captured the gut-wrenching intensity of the finale so perfectly, it feels like part of the actual episode was cut. It would be the first scene they'd add back in for the "director's cut" version. Wow...
Topsy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
"And even though he's said he won't, he knows he will. He'll walk into it with her. Walk anywhere with her. Everywhere.

Always."

Gah. So good. I wish we could have seen this stuff during the episode. I wish it had been a two-parter. NOT FAIR. LOL.
killmypatience chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
you can't imagine how much i missed reading your stories!this OS was purely magic and powerful!
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'm not quite certain what to say in reaction to this: terrifically emotional, heart wrenching, pushing the edge of OTT ("He wants to smash the place, smash her, brittle her bones and crush them into dust just to make her stop"), something ...

Whatever else it may be, it is an eminently plausible transition piece between the hanger scene and the funeral and would explain, at least in part, the detente between them by that final scene.

One particular bit struck a nerve as emblematic of the whole Beckett/Castle relationship/interaction over three seasons:

"Castle stands forlorn in the middle of her living room, halfway to the door, halfway to her side. He doesn't know what to do. He has no words anymore."

He's always been in between and a tad forlorn; lost because she's so different from his other experiences with women. He's drawn, but afraid, and she keeps him at a distance when she can. Truth is, he's NEVER had the words - not the ones that should be said, that count with her - until the very end of the finale, and i have my doubts whether those were the right words at the time (or that if she remembers them she'll believe them.)
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I don't know what to say.

This was heart-breakingly beautiful. God. I'm so not over it.

Wow... Just. Wow. (I'm sorry I can't make more sense than that. But you're entirely to blame for it ;).
CastleFan40 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
On my word. My heart is still pounding. Beautifully done!
SarahlovesA chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I have no words to say adequately how good this is. I want to quote my favourite bits but I might as well copy/paste the whole thing. Though the last couple of lines may be the cherry on the cake.I... no, I can't say much, but my chest is tight and my eyes are itching with the suspicion of tears created by your story. Best fanfic I have read in a looooong time.
uwprincess chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I liked this. I could feel his emotions they were really strong and well written.
aolande1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was beautifully written and very powerful. Two really great additions to this already fabulous episode.

"...her hand coming up to his face in tender pleading, desperate and uncontrolled." - I love the way you described this. This moment was one of my favorites of the entire episode. Your description of it was perfect.

Great job with this!
freespirit70 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very powerful. Great job!
AddisonRules chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Two amazing additions to the real deal. Love the imagery and how you captured what we all know... he just can't not be there now. It's like the universe made the choice for him.