Reviews for To Sacrifice for Life
Gnarled Bone chapter 4 . 3/17
Intriguing. Will this be yuri, if you decide to continue it, or will Tia end up reverting to Naruto physically?
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 2/10
Good chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 2/10
Good intro
wolfey141 chapter 5 . 1/7
know what could be kinda cool. something happeing to somehow get naruto out of tia and a body of his own. maybe make it a tia/naruto pairing
sm7772008 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story, too bad it seems like it's dead. I hope that you'll Return to writing it.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
interesting ficcy
mana chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
was this meant to be a Hinata Harribel Yuri fic if you hadn't killed it.
Tormound chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
God damn it, this was pretty good too. Oh well, you're dead anyway... haven't updated anything for a year.
But on the chance you're still alive PM if anyone adopted the story.
Tormound chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Hmm... a branch off from the usual vengeance for Naruto plot. I like it, too bad you died.
hiimkitty chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Another amazing never to be continued -sigh- a real shame I loved this plot
Castage chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
You wrote very good story so far – very easy and pleasant to read, even engrossing. I do wonder what f.e. Made Tsunade order Naruto's execution, it seemed like she was at one time hesitant about ordering it. Tia, as you portrayed her, is an interesting character. What would she do next?
It's a pity that you stopped writing. I fell that you could go far with this story. Maybe, when some time will pass you will re-find your inspiration, time and desire to write again. I will await that time.
Good work on this story.
blood-elf101 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Nice story sad u stopped writing it hope one day u can continue ur it xD
Omodor chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
i hope you continue this
Clown That Sleep's chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
this is very good
Ergast chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
A pity that this story is dead, because it was one of the few with this kind of premise (Naruto betrayed by Konoha) that isn't a bash fest, with characters being idiotic and hateful morons or Naruto (if he survives the betrayal) not becoming a marty stu.

Anyway, I would like to read what you have of said fight. If anything, because your story picked my interest.