Reviews for Best Served Cold
Brilliant!
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Great piece
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
And he thought he would get away with it. Well done. Love this last twist.
sentarla chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Had to giggle, of cause John could not pull anything over Sherlock :-). I feel my h better with seb in handcuffs and off to America. Thanks!
HOS70 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great! I was perfectly happy with the ending of They Fear The Sun, but this was truly the cherry on top of the little dollop of cream on top of the icing on the cake. Brilliant. You rock, John, and Clara, too. Take that, Sebastian!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
So here I am on the balcony of my hotel room in the fresh morning air, enjoying the view of the rocky hillslope outside my room AND this absolutely brilliant story, because WOW. I LOVED THIS. John, you are a total bamf. I agree with Clara - I'd hate to have him for an enemy!

I adored that Sebastian (Baz!) figured it out at the last minute and that Sherlock knew where John was. Ha! Maybe when he gets home, Sherlock will put cuffs on him for a very different reason ;)

Also, I really really like your characterization of Clara. I couldn't say specifically what, but she really comes across as family to John, more like his sister than Harry, which is something that isn't done much, I think. I really appreciate that, and I hope she turns up occasionally in your future stories!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very nice wrap up to this story line. Where will you be taking Sherlock and John now? Because you can't stop now! Thanks again. :)