Reviews for Era of the Warring States
RB chapter 63 . 8/11
I love history! Amo tanto la historia :D
romeosami7 chapter 63 . 8/6
it's great n all but you missed the characters with most potential in the show, Ron. Dude is literally the most powerful being in this kim show. His character deserves more highlight but it was wasted on non existent and OC stuff. still, it's a good one. one or two lesbian pairing was fine, this damn century is forcing homosexuality down our throats.
RedToxicity chapter 63 . 7/30
second time reading this and I still love this story
This has got to be my all time favorite fanfiction. I loved the story! The whole time I was rooting for Shego to get Kim! Gosh, I loved how you made Shego in this, she was my favorite. A true masterpiece!
Guntherson962 chapter 24 . 12/21/2016
Judging from the chapter count and just the general pessimism I have from watching too much RWBY, I have a feeling this victory is going to be short lived.
Guntherson962 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
That ending... dear god. D:
Guntherson962 chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Kinda figured everything went to hell in a hand-basket, but that's... I have no words. You rendered me speechless, ME, Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I was actually debating whether to read this or Pariah first, should I have gone with Pariah first or no?
Guntherson962 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
The Provence of Kane and the capital Isabella, judging by the naming system that seems to be going on I'm guessing that Isabel and Kane didn't survive whatever cataclysm gripped the Earth.
Guntherson962 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Well crap, that's an interesting way to start off, can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/14/2016
I loved this story, along with the other KiGos you've written. I like how the personality of Shego tends to be very very consistent in all of your stories lol. You're great. Oh and at the end of this one, I realized there are SO many lesbian couples XD
TimeClockz chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
this story it so fucking long just get to the point
lenacat22 chapter 57 . 11/5/2016
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 63 . 4/18/2016
there are no words to express my true amazement with this story. I was so emotionally invested. all of the characters were so thought out and expressive. I just... every bit was so amazing and drew me in. I couldn't stop reading... I'm pretty sure that I lost a lot of sleep over this, but in a really good way. thank you so much for writing this. love it. pretty sure I love you. OK. great story.
Guest chapter 63 . 4/15/2016