Reviews for Era of the Warring States
Daryl chapter 42 . 4/23
great chapter. i love the family dynamic and shego coming around
Daryl chapter 41 . 4/23
good chapter, i enjoyed reading it
Daryl chapter 36 . 4/21
ron? what? i definitely didn't see that coming. i'm glad the ice is thawing so to say between kim and shego
Daryl chapter 28 . 2/20
that beginning part when i thought bonnie was going to die made me sad but glad in a way because no one deserves to be under junior's thumb like that. as always a great chapter
Daryl chapter 26 . 2/19
oh my god, we finally learn what happened to dr. director. you really know how to pull your reader in
Penguinf1uff chapter 63 . 2/9
So as promised, here is my updated review!

I will say that I have really enjoyed this story. Despite the minor critiques I have mentioned before, this story grew and got better the more I read it. I was very invested in the plot and even stayed up some nights reading it. I love the slow pace Kim and Shego's relationship took and I love the way that most questions were answered and ended.

I am very impressed with the amount of detail and work spent for this story. Coming up with a new government system to go along with the new state of this world took a lot of thought. I'm not that good with politics but whatever you came up with sounded good to me.

I love the way that the story also reached its climax. As I hoped, the characters got better and some even became loveable. There were a few curve balls thrown in that took me by surprise and a few that I was glad to see develop and come alive.

My overall rating for this story is about four out of five. It's a good read and it's an evenly paced story with a good plot, a great creation of a new world, and a genuinely good bad-guy that you want to see fall. I'm glad I took the time to read your story and I look forward to reading more of your work! I looked over your story lists and found a few old favorites that I read before. I'm planning on re-reading a few and might review those as well.

Thanks for all your hard work and I hope you continue to write!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 63 . 2/4
This is amazing. They went from chaos and heartbreak to success and love.
I feel bad for Ron because Yori is gone but at least he has his family.

This whole story kicks ass
Penguinf1uff chapter 5 . 1/30
Just started reading this and I have to say I'm hooked. Good writing despite the few typos and an engaging plot so far. The only problem I found is the original character, Ryujin. While he was very likeable a few chapters ago, the repeated text about him (like how he has to repeatedly tell himself that Kim is doing the best she can considering her situation but then also being disappointed, over and over for the last few chapters) and the hype of how "amazing" he is kind of killed it. Makes him seem a little too bland and a bit annoying. I hope that improves as the chapters go on. But despite the slight criticism, I'm looking forward to continuing the story!
Daryl chapter 25 . 1/12
i like the chapter, the interaction between vivian and mirage was worth reading, it was all great
Daryl chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
so that's where bonnie has been this entire time? tragic
n255 chapter 63 . 11/19/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I started reading it, and couldn't stop until I finished. Once again, thank you.
Anon chapter 54 . 9/22/2014
I knew it was Hench, i just knew it!
Fleightfire chapter 63 . 9/13/2014
Have to say, this is a fantastic story, I had a lot of fun reading this and I kind of hope for a sequel like maybe a few oneshot after the war or something, though I have to wonder, what about the Shego and Kim's children being grown in those vats they found (when they made the push into neo rome) I suppose they will take care of them when they come out
WyrdeDragon chapter 63 . 5/1/2014
Good story. I really like the way you created such a bleak, depressing vision of the future, but still kept up the hopeful tone of KP. I also liked the kids and how you brought their origins into the story. I have to admit, I was really moved by Kigo-one's death and Shego and Kim's reactions to it.

I also liked Junior's ending. It might not have been what I was hoping for through most of the story, but it makes sense and feels right.

My only complaint would be that I would have liked a bit more screen time for how Bonnie dealt with Kim's relationship with Shego. It just felt a little too easy. Maybe she was just putting on a brave face for Kim, but it would have been nice to see that. Not that I wanted Bonnie to suffer any more than she did, but it just felt unrealistic for her to give up so easily.
lycan13 chapter 63 . 4/16/2014
I was hopping for Bonnie and Tara, I always thought they were a cute couple in other fan fics.
Not as good as Walking The Line or Pariah series but pretty good.