Reviews for Era of the Warring States
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 63 . 4/18
there are no words to express my true amazement with this story. I was so emotionally invested. all of the characters were so thought out and expressive. I just... every bit was so amazing and drew me in. I couldn't stop reading... I'm pretty sure that I lost a lot of sleep over this, but in a really good way. thank you so much for writing this. love it. pretty sure I love you. OK. great story.
Absolutely in love
DeathCrawler chapter 63 . 3/26
Great story enjoyed it very much
DeathCrawler chapter 53 . 3/25
dude...
Itachi's apprentice chapter 63 . 11/30/2015
Awesome Story. I started reading it on November 28 to today. My only regret is that I did not read it sooner. Another KIGO master piece by SL. Now to read either The Price of Honor(This would be the first time I read a ShegoYori Story) or Sealed with a Kiss or In the Middle or Something's Gotta Give cause I seriously need some Kane and Isabel. Thank you for writing this marvelous story.

Sincerely,

Itachi's apprentice
Daryl chapter 63 . 8/28/2015
great chapter :) i love everything about it
Daryl chapter 62 . 8/28/2015
love this chapter :) junior is beaten and they're on the road to recovery
Daryl chapter 61 . 8/17/2015
since junior is already beaten i don't understand what is the final confrontation that's referenced in this chapter. great chapter. i'm glad ryujin isn't being stupid anymore
Daryl chapter 60 . 8/8/2015
it's so good to see junior beaten and kim and shego back. i hope ryujin comes to his senses soon
Guest chapter 63 . 7/27/2015
It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Daryl chapter 56 . 7/26/2015
great chapter, i love the romance in it
Daryl chapter 55 . 7/26/2015
great job, i love the kigo at the end
Daryl chapter 53 . 7/26/2015
this chapter is intense. good job
Daryl chapter 51 . 6/20/2015
good chapter but that last scene was pretty disturbing
Daryl chapter 48 . 5/30/2015
love this story! betty and veronica are back together :)
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »