Reviews for Era of the Warring States
Guntherson962 chapter 24 . 12/21/2016
Judging from the chapter count and just the general pessimism I have from watching too much RWBY, I have a feeling this victory is going to be short lived.
Guntherson962 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
That ending... dear god. D:
Guntherson962 chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Kinda figured everything went to hell in a hand-basket, but that's... I have no words. You rendered me speechless, ME, Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I was actually debating whether to read this or Pariah first, should I have gone with Pariah first or no?
Guntherson962 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
The Provence of Kane and the capital Isabella, judging by the naming system that seems to be going on I'm guessing that Isabel and Kane didn't survive whatever cataclysm gripped the Earth.
Guntherson962 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Well crap, that's an interesting way to start off, can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/14/2016
I loved this story, along with the other KiGos you've written. I like how the personality of Shego tends to be very very consistent in all of your stories lol. You're great. Oh and at the end of this one, I realized there are SO many lesbian couples XD
TimeClockz chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
this story it so fucking long just get to the point
lenacat22 chapter 57 . 11/5/2016
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 63 . 4/18/2016
there are no words to express my true amazement with this story. I was so emotionally invested. all of the characters were so thought out and expressive. I just... every bit was so amazing and drew me in. I couldn't stop reading... I'm pretty sure that I lost a lot of sleep over this, but in a really good way. thank you so much for writing this. love it. pretty sure I love you. OK. great story.
Guest chapter 63 . 4/15/2016
Absolutely in love
DeathCrawler chapter 63 . 3/26/2016
Great story enjoyed it very much
DeathCrawler chapter 53 . 3/25/2016
dude...
Itachi's apprentice chapter 63 . 11/30/2015
Awesome Story. I started reading it on November 28 to today. My only regret is that I did not read it sooner. Another KIGO master piece by SL. Now to read either The Price of Honor(This would be the first time I read a ShegoYori Story) or Sealed with a Kiss or In the Middle or Something's Gotta Give cause I seriously need some Kane and Isabel. Thank you for writing this marvelous story.

Sincerely,

Itachi's apprentice
Daryl chapter 63 . 8/28/2015
great chapter :) i love everything about it
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »