Reviews for Superman: New Beginnings
Tarix chapter 41 . 7/16
Great story, thank you for writing it.
Good story. Can't wait to read another. Love the superman / black canary is very rare pairing. I wish there are more stories like this.
Superman / Black Canary
Batman / Zantanna
Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan ) / Hawkgirl
These are good pairings that deserve some more stories. Maybe do a reboot the Justice League animated series with Hal Jordan and Barry Allen replacing John Stewart and Wally West as Green Lantern and The Flash. And Black Canary and Zantanna as founders of the league with the others.
Other than that keep doing what you're doing. Hope to read another one of your justice league stories.
I love this story, hope you do more Superman / Black Canary stories
austin-flare-potter chapter 8 . 4/9
llll
grundy really shouldn't hurt clark, maybe cause of magic which is a weakness but i was always under the impression it just made him live and made him stronger rather than doing external things, could be wrong tho, still, pretty good story so far, the everyone lusting after clark gets a bit old but still entertaining.
vipeakapril chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Tumbler ball mill manufacturers
Limestone is the main raw material for cement production, currently with the increasing market demand for sand and gravel aggregate, limestone gravel sand gravel production line has become in the main event, especially the Nissan tons, tons of gravel sand production is not surprising. Lime very versatile. Common in many areas of construction, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, environmental protection, medicine and agriculture, the current limestone gravel machinery production line is widely used in steel, iron, sintering, copper, aluminum smelting and other industries, the terms of lime as a flux or sintering materials, which have played a very important role.
Limestone gravel machinery production line configuration program has the following process: First, by two feeder to transport crude Crusher (jaw crusher), and then transported by conveyor to the first shaker by vibrating sieve the separation of the material handling portion to the second channel shaker, the screening of the bulk material for two-way broken, at this stage using intermediate crushing (crusher), the conveyor belt of the second road vibration sieve out of the bulk material transported to the second channel shaker for screening, vibrating screen will be sieved out of the material sent to the third vibrating sieve screening device via conveyor belt out three kinds of finished material stacking.
Vico Heavy production of limestone gravel production line machinery production and sales in one, with a lot of production line configuration, and is widely used in road construction, bridge construction, concrete mixing stations and other projects mentioned projects, production experience. Lime sand production line will not only provide the finished building materials market, but also to achieve cement companies abandoned ore recycling waste into treasure, so that the cement and crushed stone products directly Synchronize concrete products for construction sites, reaching enterprise value of profits maximized.
Ore mill general price how much? The main ore crusher is different, it Vico Heavy mill ore production in different areas depending on the application chosen processing machines, there are several models, different models working out products are different in size . Generally how much the price of ore mill, ore crusher offer customized depending on the different programs and select the broken device model, Vico Heavy Industries has 20 years experience in production and sales, to meet your production while providing you with the best quality and most machines affordable price, welcome to inquire: 0371-67771006.
sand making /Sand_Making/Sand_making_
If you need quotation of our mining machine like grinding mill, stone crusher, sand washing machine, ball mill, Raymond mill and so on, you can email me for quotation.
My name: April He Email: Tel: 86 371 67770550
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
The farm boy and the Princess, is that a Star Wars I, or II reference?
Brian chapter 41 . 7/25/2015
I came looking for a SMWW fic and found this rare Justice League gem instead. You nailed all the characters,especially Lex and Diana. Loved the Justice Lords portrayal,their deaths saddened me. Absolutely perfect story. I hope you write a thousand more.
IAmN0tDead chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Your underestimating Superman's durability, in order to make him bleed let alone crack a bone, the amount of strength required would basically destroy the entire building of the bank. A punch that sends him flying through some walls isn't even gonna mess up his hair.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
I read this entire story in one day and it is really amazing, this is the best Superman story I have read in a long time.

I hope you do continue this story with a sequel because the ending left me wanting more and the epilogue was just not satisfying to me. And I like how Clark is based off Smallville Tom Welling he's my favorite superman.

Anyways great story, hope you continue soon like you do with your smallville X stories and I can't wait for more of Clark and Dinah
SeanHicks4 chapter 41 . 3/2/2015
Interesting...might have to check out that epilogue...
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I think you should go through this for an edit. There are some typos here and there, and this story could benefit from it if you read it again to correct some stuff.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2014