Reviews for Superman: New Beginnings
IAmN0tDead chapter 10 . 4/18
Your underestimating Superman's durability, in order to make him bleed let alone crack a bone, the amount of strength required would basically destroy the entire building of the bank. A punch that sends him flying through some walls isn't even gonna mess up his hair.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 41 . 3/29
I read this entire story in one day and it is really amazing, this is the best Superman story I have read in a long time.

I hope you do continue this story with a sequel because the ending left me wanting more and the epilogue was just not satisfying to me. And I like how Clark is based off Smallville Tom Welling he's my favorite superman.

Anyways great story, hope you continue soon like you do with your smallville X stories and I can't wait for more of Clark and Dinah
SeanHicks4 chapter 41 . 3/2
Interesting...might have to check out that epilogue...
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/2
I think you should go through this for an edit. There are some typos here and there, and this story could benefit from it if you read it again to correct some stuff.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Ouch, Donna as a Doomsday? Wow
Glarinetta chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Ouch, Clark you doggy.
Glarinetta chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
Really good! I was hoping that it would have been Superboy, but this is good too. :)
Glarinetta chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Interesting!
Glarinetta chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Donna as a clone? Ooh, interesting! So you're not cloning Superman? Is that Maxima's kid new Superboy then? :)
Glarinetta chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
I have no idea!
Glarinetta chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Nice! :)
Glarinetta chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
I'm assuming that Barb/Clark is over? :D
Glarinetta chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Really good! One of the best!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »