Reviews for Being Human
Duskinator chapter 8 . 4/5
MMOFPSRPGRTSTD Point-and-Click Browser Game? I know what that stands for.

Massive Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Role-Playing Game Real-Time Strategy Tower Defence Point-and-Click Browser Game.

My knowledge astounds me...
SmartGirl333 chapter 13 . 2/19
I am unable to even.
SmartGirl333 chapter 12 . 2/19
Yep, that was an SCP reference.
SmartGirl333 chapter 11 . 2/19

GLaDOS wrote Cupcakes? That explains a lot...

Were the redacted and data expunged bits SCP references?
SmartGirl333 chapter 10 . 2/19
... You made Wheatley an even bigger moron than in canon
SmartGirl333 chapter 9 . 2/19
... cake jokes

well, cake jokes are less dead than HL3
SmartGirl333 chapter 8 . 2/19
I've reviewed as anon up to this point, but now I'm logging in, following, and faving, as you are a brony, you know of Cupcakes and Wheatley was rickrolled.
wheatley wat r u doin
wheatly pls stahp
He is based off Gaben. you should have slipped a 3 joke in there somewhere. but no fat jokes, they delay HL3 every time.
asdfjkl i cant even this is so in character
It's cute that you place Chell as being one of the overly emotional players who actually tried to save the companion cube. (Sorry, but I played the original Portal as a speedrun and wasted no time.)
"Some guy from the office"
am i the only commenter who gets this develepment joke? because valve said Wheatley would be voiced by "Some guy from the office" and they eventually had him voiced by Stephen Merchant
TopHatRose chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
ahahahahahahahahaha i love this
It's still G chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
The story was OK. I liked how you tried to make references to other things. Unfortunately, I think that you tried too hard to make references and I switched off about chapter 6. Also, unless this is AU, you need to remember that the events of the Half-Life series run parallel to the Portal series. So the description of 'civilization' would either be something like City 17, meaning that Chell and Wheatley would or a small frontier town after the events of Half-Life 2.
Kitsune chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Wheatley was originally going to have a Red optic, and be called Pendleton. And I must say, the combination of the names into 'Wheatley Pendleton' is one of the most fantastically British sounding names that I have EVER heard! Also, awesome incorperation of the nyan cat.