Reviews for Being Human
ShadowGirl2112 chapter 11 . 6/24
Wait...GLaDOS wrote Cupcakes? Well...can't say I didn't see that coming, but still.
Roseyicywolf chapter 1 . 2/21
"A Scientific Study on the Behavioral and Social Aspects of Homo Sapiens in it's Natural Habitat Facilitated through the use of an Aperture Science Personality Construct"

I know nothing about this fic other then the summary and that (Alternate) title and I can already tell this is going to be amazing.
Nice chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Did you write those lyrics yourself? They're amazing
Duskinator chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
MMOFPSRPGRTSTD Point-and-Click Browser Game? I know what that stands for.

Massive Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Role-Playing Game Real-Time Strategy Tower Defence Point-and-Click Browser Game.

My knowledge astounds me...
SmartGirl333 chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
I am unable to even.
SmartGirl333 chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Yep, that was an SCP reference.
SmartGirl333 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
OH GOD TOO MUCH CHELLEY SHIPPING

also
GLaDOS wrote Cupcakes? That explains a lot...

also
Were the redacted and data expunged bits SCP references?
SmartGirl333 chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
... You made Wheatley an even bigger moron than in canon
SmartGirl333 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
... cake jokes

well, cake jokes are less dead than HL3
SmartGirl333 chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
I've reviewed as anon up to this point, but now I'm logging in, following, and faving, as you are a brony, you know of Cupcakes and Wheatley was rickrolled.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
wheatley wat r u doin
wheatly pls stahp
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
He is based off Gaben. you should have slipped a 3 joke in there somewhere. but no fat jokes, they delay HL3 every time.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
asdfjkl i cant even this is so in character
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
It's cute that you place Chell as being one of the overly emotional players who actually tried to save the companion cube. (Sorry, but I played the original Portal as a speedrun and wasted no time.)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
"Some guy from the office"
am i the only commenter who gets this develepment joke? because valve said Wheatley would be voiced by "Some guy from the office" and they eventually had him voiced by Stephen Merchant