Reviews for Beneath
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Thank you for this beautiful and awesome story. :)
I love how you write Sherlock and John and I'm certainly going to read the other stories in this universe. *smiles*

I wish you fantastic Sunday!

Schattengestalt
Janieceal chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So sweet
MeanMisterMustard chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was beautifully written and really sensitively handled. I love John's reaction - if only everyone were that understanding. I love Sherlock as a trans*guy, and the sex was HOT! Brilliant.
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Interesting idea, I like it very much
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
wow this is unique and

AWWWW xDDD
Telula13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww, that was awesome. I loved John's acceptance of Sherlock. I thought it was really well done. I definitely want to read the next in the series. Yay :)
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I will try to properly review this another time, and tell you in depth why I adore your work, but -

I've had severe login issues with FFnet fr months and don't know when I can next login so I'll be brief -

This is inexpressibly, beautifully wonderful. Thank you so much for your work. We need more writers like you.I have never seen any writer write such a loving, persuasive, hopeful version of a trans/cis relationship as you have with your trans!Lock series. It's wonderful to see.

You're also the only person who can write a Sherlock/John piece I'll actually read (normally I can't stand John so, erm, feel proud!)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Great job. I'm ashamed to say it, but I know very little about being transgender, so it was really interesting
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
a beautiful insight, very well written
SunshineRainbow chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is awesome. there needs to be more trans*smut in the world
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really loved this story! I don't know a lot about transgenderism, so I'll have to take your word for pretty much everything here, but everything in the fic seemed very in character (or as in character as it could be).

This was very well written!
onlykittens chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I was so excited to find this. I've been thinking about a trans* Sherlock for a while, and then I found this by complete accident and it was great. Made my night. I look forward to reading the rest of the stories you've written in this 'verse as soon as I have some free time.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I am not very ignorant, but by no means intelligent in these matters, but this was rather beautiful.

The story was a wonderful smut, and quite adorable. Thank you.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
D'aww... Oh John, you're so sweet... Great fic! I don't think there was any trigger!flaws, but then again I am most defiantly not the best judge being an asexual/demisexual... is it cisgendered? female.
Esstell chapter 1 . 8/28/2011