Reviews for Clean Hands Shaky Hands
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
An interesting view from Wordy's perspective. I've always felt bad since watching the episode with Toth. The feeling of panic that must have been creeping up on him when he realized that something was up, and that he could lose his job because he could be putting others at risk.

I can also imagine Donna covering for him, since they seemed to be particularly close in the show. That she must have known that this could be the end for him if she didn't do something. But when he realized that his shaking hands weren't going away, I can't imagine that it could have been easy for him to go home and tell his wife and daughters what was going on.

So thanks for this short perspective. I always love seeing a particular scene or episode from the character's perspective. It gives wonderful insight to what the character might have been thinking at that particular time.
janet84 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'd been debating with myself whether Donna had been covering up with the jamming, given he hit all four the second time around. I think you captured Wordy's introspection and fear perfectly here!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awww...poor Wordy. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Here is me reading this gob-smacked it has not been "favorited" (sic) by more people. Amazing insight and well written, as usual.
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Ooh, I really like this fic! Dunno why it doesn't have more reviews.

During Wordy's shooting test in "Fault Lines" I was wondering/imagining what was going on through his head... and I just read it. Perfect.
Tetsu-sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great Wordy piece. I'm interested to see where the show goes with his storyline.
rgs38 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! (Get the idea?)

I really love this one, one of my favorite Wordy fics I think. His thoughts are so stream-lined and true and I hadn't even thought of it that way. His whole world is based on these high morals and integrity and now that's all shattered because he's 'cheated' on the re-qualification and he's ignored the signs that he's fading.

"Shaky hands can't stay clean forever." Gosh...what a line...how true though. He can't have "Clean Hands" by his definition if he's cheating to keep his job and he's risking the lives of innocent people. Is there going to be more to this? It stands alone exceptionally well but I'd still love to see more if you had ideas. :) Thanks, love this!