Reviews for The Chronicles of Middle Earth: War of the Ring
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder where the other siblings are going to be at? Edmund in Gondor? Peter in Rohan? And Lucy in the Shire or in Rivendell? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Alicy-sunberg chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh crap ! How the hell did you get to know that elvish formula !?
And seriously, this story looks so good ! Would you mind to continue it ? Please please please please please ?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
chapter 2
MCH chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Interesting start I'm glad that Susan will be joining her siblings and they are back together again an'm hoping they can sort out their relationships.

Update soon please.
GlidingOne chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Brilliant! I look forward to more!
alainn belle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i like it so far. the two books will surely blend well. update soon!
EgyLynx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Continue?
orionastro chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
very good begining , lets see what will happend next, cant ardly wait. subscribing
ss2gohan chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I enjoyed it. There was some awkward sentences/descriptions here and there, but overall a nice start. Some good potential here, I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This could be fun-do they Pevensies get their usual equipment, ie sword, bow, etc?
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
If she's dead in Earth, PLEASE let her find love and hope here in Middle Earth...just NOT with Legolas...please! A different pairing would be AWESOME!

And PLEASE, let Susan find herself once more and become who she TRULY IS and not what her PEERS made her out to be!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It looks like a great start! Update soon!