Reviews for May 2nd 1998
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
Yaaay! :) thanks for putting a smile on my face.
LillianSev chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Lovely, absolutely lovely...and it's all canon! As always, Please, please, please, PLEASE continue it. I'm still angry at all your other complete stories just for ending. Not to say that endings are bad, per se, but I never want the story to end. Never.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Personally I don't think JK Rowling put enough emphasis on Remus and Tonks. They ate my favorite characters along with Sirius. I got teary eyed at the end of this story, I would have loved for this to have been in the book instead of them dying.
MichGirl07 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Hmmm... Not technically canon. Not when you consider what is and what isn't said in the epilogue or Rowlings later comments. But then again, you somehow manage to avoid directly contradicting anything actually stated in the books. Even came up for an explanation to the resurrection stone. Gotta say, it's definitely creative... I really kind of love how creative it is. I so wanted a way for Lupin and Tonks to survive. And you have wonderfully provided one! And with an excellent writing style, I must add... Although that part hardly surprises me since I have now read quite a few of your stories. Keep it up! Now if only you could put those creative juices to work and find a way for Sirius to survive too, my life would be complete...
BaskinxxRobins chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
awesome sequel and i loved trhe prequel it was once again awesome
DanH2010 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I LOVE his version i too live in the land of denial gutted that remus and tonks died :( x
AmyLuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I couldnt bear it that Remus & Tonks died so i'm so happy to read an alternate ending that was so brilliantly written :) i think this is a much better ending than the real one :D
SoiSoi chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
the way it should have ended, enough said...
Blazing Lights chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Well that was a different twist. Nice job though.

Good Day!:)

-M Reilly
Blue Luver5000 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
I am reveiwing for this and tonks tale I loved this fanfic it was one of the best that I ever read it is soooooo awesome and I am also reading remus tale it is also good please update it soon and love this story hehehe I knew all along that Tonks and Remus never died how could they they are da bomb please make more like james tale or lilys tale something like that thanks for the awesome story!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
That was a very interesting story. I wouldn't even think that was possible! Lol. Great job! :DD
Tonks23 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
This story is absolutely incredible. I love how you shaped the story plot and how creatively you turned the story around. I love how the story completely matches up to what Harry would have seen in the book and how it is all played out as a misunderstanding.I think this fan fiction is positively genius. My favorite character of the Harry Potter series is Nymphadora Tonks which makes the story all the more enjoyable. I am in a complete state of denial over the events of Deathly Hallows, and I am overjoyed to read a story that puts so much effort into ensuring those events do not occur. I sincerely thank you for writing this story. It really made me feel better about certain events. I think this is an extremely well written story and I am very anxious to read what you have to write in the future. I love many of your stories, including both Tonks' and Lupins' Tales. Thanks again for the amazing stories and keep up the amazing work!
catwalkingowl chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Beautiful! Wow I really agree with you. Rowling said she didn't plan to kill Remus. ... sooo I think I'll just keep up with her original plan! :P
TheSiriusPenName chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
LOVED IT!

This was amazingly believable! :D

R/T are my favourite HP couple & I hated it when they died :\

Indeed, the Land Of Denial is a wonderful place! ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »