Reviews for Adventures II
Awespme chapter.:)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
Great job
alphaandomegalover1 chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Wow I read both story's started the other day love them both they are very detailed I think they are one of the best I have read
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Please continue
CrazyWolf632 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
this is a good story
rick439439 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
I love this store and I'm still waiting on the next chapter! When you coming out with it? I just read the 1st and this story again for the 5th time. Oh and add some more romantic for Kate and Humphrey. But don't make it cheesy either. Place hurry with the new chapter. I can't wait any longer.
joshuab2897 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
You need to finish this story
katelover1997 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Your story is great please add a new chapter i am really enjoyibg your story please please please please please please
reagan52 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I like it! Keep going!
KovuWolf chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
this story is a great continuation of the first and i must say after reading a few of your stories you deffinantly have a talent for it. i think it would be great if you did make it back to this to end the story possibly humphrey taking the boys log sleding and before the journey back home
Major Wolf chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Well since this is obviously discontinued I won't say much about it...it did have a nice continuation of number 1 and it did have a nice story to it but it probably would have been better if you ended it.

Well, I think I think I have officially read all your stories now...time to get going on others.
Thanks and can't wait for future stories.
-FanOfHumphreyAndBalto
bryan draper chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
i loved it i really did you are really good at this you rock i love your stories
humprey200 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Woow awesome i can wait to see more:D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
I like what you did with the story so far
MoonTrekerAF chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Are you going to finish this story? I wanna Know how it finishes.