Reviews for Vongola's Best Student Council!
akira0411 chapter 7 . 5/17
*squealing* 2700 FUREVUR 0W0 *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Yhaelle-chii chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
PS. This review was supposed to go to the next chapter but it won't let me review again so please do excuse me for putting it in this chapter instead...

Will Tsuna and Reborn convince Colonello(is this the right way to spell it?) to not let Ryohei and Knuckles compete in the upcoming match if they fail the upcoming exam on monday? Urgh...I just can't stay put now... please author-san update soon! Reading fics is the only thing keeping from being bored during Christmas break...

oh one more thing, I want to see Xanxus and his gang soon...chapters with them are always fun...and loud! Anyway, thanks for your wonderful mind creating this awesome fic!
Yhaelle-chii chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Great fic! I just spent most of the day reading your fic and it really was worth it! Looking forward to chapters to come! Good luck author-san!
Darkness7913 chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Ohh.. is the poll still up for this fic? I really want to vote and all.. I'm falling in love here! I'm really happy with Giotto's brother complex (too bad for G27 :( ).. At least there's a bit of 1827...! Keep it up!
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
Those people are quite stupid, reporting stories that are actually GOOD.
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
My friends kept on talking about Ha(i)ry Pickles. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
ALL27 ALL27 ALL27 PLEASEEEE
Takatou chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want to know what happen next. What will he do to make Ryohei and Knuckle study? Or any of the other assault squad member? It's really funny how he make Lambo study! So, Giotto is really good at cooking huh? Tsuna is really lucky! Pls update I want to know what happen next. LOVE YOU XD
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Aaawww please update and make more hibari x tsuna chapters and make them a couple they're the best one
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
A hahhaha I just hope hibari ends up with tsuna or Giotto
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Omg I love Giotto,hibari and alaude
hibatsu chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
God, I'm trying my best not to stop reading. I don't really mind how you put two different people's dialogue in the same paragraph, but the amount of "yours" that are supposed to be "you're" is really frustrating. It's simple mistakes that are happening a lot. Also, we are: we're.

Sorry if this upset you a bit, but I guess you can say I'm a grammar nazi. You don't have to fix the mistakes; I'm just pointing them out. Otherwise, I'll try my best to continue reading (I really like the plot and find this funny)!
Arcana Elixir chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I really am excited for the next chap.
"nuff said"

AkuShi
Kyo chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Giotto is going through Tsunayoshi withdrawal, that's a bad sign. Hilarious as always!
Xion2010 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Plz update soon! I love this story:D