Reviews for Vongola's Best Student Council!
Darkness7913 chapter 13 . 6/1
Ohh.. is the poll still up for this fic? I really want to vote and all.. I'm falling in love here! I'm really happy with Giotto's brother complex (too bad for G27 :( ).. At least there's a bit of 1827...! Keep it up!
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 10 . 4/21
Those people are quite stupid, reporting stories that are actually GOOD.
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 4 . 4/21
My friends kept on talking about Ha(i)ry Pickles. XD
Takatou chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want to know what happen next. What will he do to make Ryohei and Knuckle study? Or any of the other assault squad member? It's really funny how he make Lambo study! So, Giotto is really good at cooking huh? Tsuna is really lucky! Pls update I want to know what happen next. LOVE YOU XD
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Aaawww please update and make more hibari x tsuna chapters and make them a couple they're the best one
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
A hahhaha I just hope hibari ends up with tsuna or Giotto
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Omg I love Giotto,hibari and alaude
hibatsu chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
God, I'm trying my best not to stop reading. I don't really mind how you put two different people's dialogue in the same paragraph, but the amount of "yours" that are supposed to be "you're" is really frustrating. It's simple mistakes that are happening a lot. Also, we are: we're.

Sorry if this upset you a bit, but I guess you can say I'm a grammar nazi. You don't have to fix the mistakes; I'm just pointing them out. Otherwise, I'll try my best to continue reading (I really like the plot and find this funny)!
Arcana Elixir chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I really am excited for the next chap.
"nuff said"

Kyo chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Giotto is going through Tsunayoshi withdrawal, that's a bad sign. Hilarious as always!
Xion2010 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Plz update soon! I love this story:D
dark rose modoki chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
10027 please
makubex000 chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
update update update! please
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I sooo "LOVE" this!
Please let this be ALL27 to the end!
I so so sooo much love it to the core if it is ALL27.
I first read the story from chap 1 until the latest chap the author updates before I review.
hope to read the next chap soon!
I sooo vote for ALL27 until this fanfic ends!