Reviews for Not Harry! Please, Not Harry!
You-Know-Who chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I don't blame Anonymous for saying you suck this makes no sense at all you just put some random sentences about lily and james's death thats it so before blaming anonymous for giving u a bad review you might actually want to think about what u wrote
Claire Juliet chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Potter101:

Seriously? You decide to come be a jerky anonymous reviewer? Especially on two good freeverse poems? This wasn't an insult, it was actually really good.

However, I wouldn't expect you to know that, since you can't even capitalize "Potter".

It was NOT the worst ever. You want worst ever? Read something like Twilight.

Person With no Name: Did she flame you or something? It was probably bad if you go to one of her stories and say "U suck". I mean "You suck" would have made so much more sense.

Note to self: Get an account.

Love,

Claire Juliet
Potter101 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Worst ever. I apologize, but that was insulting to potter fans everywhere. You can do better. I'm sure of that even though I don't know you. Again I apologize, but that was pure agony.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
U suck
movedfarfaraway chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Thanks! *huggles* I love Beta-ing freeverse. YAY! Epicness again! *claps hands and jumps up and down* I hate Petunia and her stupid jealousy. D: Why did she have to take it out on Harry?