Reviews for No Such Thing As A Happy Ending
Miss. Pissed off chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I hate it you suck ass you know that? What kind of person would wright this about a perfect copple? All tell you, a bitch.
Hope's Voice chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I really like sad/bittersweet endings. i don't know why. I guess cynical people always see the truth. 0_o

Anyways, this was really well written! I was a little confused in the beginning when you wrote "Hunter" but then I realized that must have been his beast name in the movie. I didn't watch the movie yet.

The ending was really powerful because it was true to his character in the beginning. Overall, this is amazing and if the story didn't end happy, I would say that this should definitely be the alternative ending!
Vanessa h chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
really .I know this story is sop pose to be doesn't seem like lindy to break up with Kyle for being good you could defiantly tell in the movie that Kyle had real feelings for I could imagine Kyle and lindy staying together or going their different ways too.
Lady Sherlock Bell of Monsea chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I decided to make you happy. :)

I've read this before. (Ahem. Proof read?) But still. I've said this before too, but me likes. :) And I may as well just change my name to Grammar Geek...

"I didn't expect in you I thought was gone to resurface so easily," Sorry, dear, I tried not to, honestly I did... :)

Now I'd say happy holidays, but it's not the holidays for another day or so yet... :)