Reviews for You and Me and Everybody Else
Put Name Here chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Its so rare to find a TajiMiha story :/ but this was soooo cute! Haha should have done something about the whole Abe part though... Would have been more interesting :P
KissyYou chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I love all the chapters! IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE! Thank you for posting this up! :D
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Gyah! XD I definitely love this~ Gyah! XDD
HaruMihafan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
On behalf of all HaruMiha fans I ask you to write a preferably nonangsty, nononesided, maybe M rated fanfic or get someone dlse to produce it. Thank you very much happy writing.
Oofuri4Realz chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
All of you stories are so cute! Thank you for writing them! As for a drabble request, how about elaborating on the whole "I wonder if Abe is gay" thing and having him be jealous of Mihashi and Tajima? Then something'll happen and the couple can make up afterwards. Just a suggestion! Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
Squirtle-Chan chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I wish I could see Mihashi dressed as a girl.
ClawfootCauldron chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
...*is speechless*

Kyaaa~! Mihashi adorableness strikes again! *giggle*

I love your drabbles! :DDDDD

Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Awe Go Mihashi! I must say I love your drabbles, they bring a smile to my face :)

Okay I have two more ideas (every time I read one of your drabbles I come up with a request) 1. for white day, to return the favor. Tajima dresses up as Mihasi's guilty pleasure. maybe a maid or a butler or something? something no one would expect mihashi to be into, and it has to be embarrassing for Tajima. 2. Mihashi starts getting really nervous during a game and Tajima has to calm him down in a not so usual manner during time-out.
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I loved it, thank you

I just got another drabble idea...What if Tajima convinced Mihashi to wear the girls uniform to school for a day?
Squirtle-Chan chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I love the story! Can't wait for more!

Ass for a drabble Idea... the two of them should be caught going on a date by Abe
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
well well well who tajima could be such a perv
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
oh i just thought that this was cute

Hey everyone do you agree with me that the anime would be betterif Miashi had cat ears and tail? cause i sure as hell do
AllYouNeedIsLove chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I highly suggest Ren crossdressing. Hes so cute in a skirt! Ive seen the fanart. . . .