Reviews for Need
She-Wolf chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Is Hermione going to change her mind about marry to Ron since she is obversely likes Scabior and she has problems to express her feelings.
Xlucyx chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I know it's been awhile but I am dedperately hoping you continue
disturbinglyprofound chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Really, really well-written, and that's impressive because it wasn't beta'd. I like the way you've portrayed Hermione and Scabior here, and especially the fact that he's all cocky and honest and very sexy when he talks about what Hermione wants, as if he knows everything. It gives me chills. D God, I'm a weirdo. Anyway, please continue!
Alexx-licious chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
please an other chapter! it s so great ! i like your story so much !

( sorry if what i say is not very clear i'm french )
CYLi chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Ahhhh! Just...ahhhh! I can't stand it. You just portray Scabior so keenly. I like the way you portray their relationship-dangerous, sensual, with a dash of regret. From the first word of this fic, I was sold.

As you can probably tell, I adore this story, and an update to me would be like Scabior...well, more than just stand on your doorstep ;)
bassgoddess chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
you really need to continue this its such a great fic!
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
its really interesting and well written, but I just wish that Scabior was more normal, serious...I dont like his vulgar behaviour, he reminds me of some uneducated man who was never in school. Its a bit repulsive, no matter how hot he is. I cant see Hermione to live with somebody like him. And unfortunatelly, I cant see him suddenly to change, unless all that vulgar behaviour is just cover up...
Scabmione chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!

This is so adorable!

Its to long for wait.. Please update soon!
sweettt chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Omg this is awesome!

I love this fic to much! I wish it was really happend at the end :(

Keep updating please!
bassgoddess chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
omg its soo hot!
SnatchMeHard chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Oh how I love new Scabmione storys. They feed my appetite xD

I love the part where Scabior said she should put the ring back on her finger and tell him what she wants.

Please update. I need more ;-)
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
you're such a tease! haha I hope I don't have to wait long for the next one! update soon please! LOL

as far as you not writing 'stuff like this', I really couldn't notice, so nicely done!
littlejumper01 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
oh my god, that's it? You're stopping there? I need more. No joke, that is pretty hot. I want to read more.
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Hi

I love this chapter. I love Scabmione and youre a great and a fantastic writer.

I love your fic and I need read next chapter soon, please.

Update soon, please. Update, update, update, update soon, pleaseeeee.

Scabior is so hot! I really love him!

Updateeeee soooonnnn pleaseeeeeee.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Hi

I love this fic and I need read next chapter soon, please. Youre a great and fantastic writer.

Im very excited :) I love Scabmione!